AEL LIMASSOL v TOTTENHAM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Naughton - Dawson - Vert. - Davies
Bentaleb - Sandro
Chadli - Holtby - Townsend
Soldado

Not very balanced though, really. Depends if Pochettino is thinking to rest players or he wants to smash the first leg and rest for the second.

Would really like to see us use this game to get some of the WC participants not involved much of yet to be brought back up to speed. Also hope to see very few, if any, players who played on the weekend play in this one. We have a big squad, let's take advantage of it.

It's a concern to me that Vorm is not in the squad for this qualifier, and wasn't on the bench v West Ham.

I wonder if he will be there v QPR. Yes he was a WC player, but for all of three minutes I believe. How long does it take to recover from that :)

It's a concern to me that Vorm is not in the squad for this qualifier, and wasn't on the bench v West Ham.

I wonder if he will be there v QPR. Yes he was a WC player, but for all of three minutes I believe. How long does it take to recover from that :)
Apparently there is a dispute with his transfer or something along those lines. Utrecht believe that they get a portion of the transfer fee while Swansea think everything is all good. I don't think we'll see him until that's sorted out.

Apparently there is a dispute with his transfer or something along those lines. Utrecht believe that they get a portion of the transfer fee while Swansea think everything is all good. I don't think we'll see him until that's sorted out.

We got him on a free, that's why. Utrecht don't get anything from that lol

Why have they been given 35 when then haven't taken 46 or 47? Fucking mental given that 35 is right behind the goal

Segregation issues and reduced allocation for EL games I believe. Pretty sure no away teams were allocated upper tiers last season in European matches and the majority didn't even want to take up blocks 35/36 even, Benfica aside.

Limassol......sounds like a vaginal irritation cream.

:smesh:

lamisilat.png

This is the closest I could find, looks likey they have Atheletes foot issues there #bored

When do we know the travelling team? With the lack of real ITK, this seems the best bet.
The team will fly out tomorrow morning most likely. Shedloads of ITK based upon a few instagrams of airplane selfies shall enlighten us to the starting XI, formation, Poch's second half substitutions and which colour powerade they have brought with them on the trip.

Last edited:
I would have thought that this would be a bloody good game to get the managers best or preferred first team to practice the tactics and formations he wants them to play - in a competitive environment against relatively weak opposition

This just in.
A mate of mine is in the army and based in Cyprus. Apparently the spurs squad are going to the base on Wednesday night and the mess hall or whatever has been shut for the night as it'll be a private booking. Except my mate's relatively highly ranked so is able to infiltrate.

He asked if there's anything i'd like so I said that it wouldn't be a disaster if they kidnapped Kyle naughton and sent him out to fight ISIS. That and a signed shirt would be lovely

I would have thought that this would be a bloody good game to get the managers best or preferred first team to practice the tactics and formations he wants them to play - in a competitive environment against relatively weak opposition

Or build up the fitness of players who've yet to really feature I.e. Dembele, Chadli, paulinho etc

Back
Top Bottom