Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"I will do everything to fight for my place in the team, except for score goals and make any kind of effort. That sort of shit is for professional footballers not for Zoolander extras like me."

Saying he's happy doesn't exactly make me think he's fighting for a place in the team. More like he's happy to pick up his money each week and fuck off home.

I'd much rather he said he's annoyed he isn't in the squad and will fight to get back in.

Interesting...

113636-I-have-a-very-bad-feeling-abou-iRfb.gif

The only solace I can find in those tweets is that it might indicate he's open to move to another Premier League club.

Ekotto Mark 2. Will sit on the Contract until the club really have no choice but to pay him up & lead him out.

This whole situation is beyond stupid. I won't defend Ade, but not can I defend the way this looks like the club / coach are behaving. If you have a talent like this, sometimes you need to MANAGE the situation to keep him involved, his track record proves he is NOT SHIT, so to bin him off is utterly stupid if it's a case of proving a point !

Ekotto Mark 2. Will sit on the Contract until the club really have no choice but to pay him up & lead him out.

This whole situation is beyond stupid. I won't defend Ade, but not can I defend the way this looks like the club / coach are behaving. If you have a talent like this, sometimes you need to MANAGE the situation to keep him involved, his track record proves he is NOT SHIT, so to bin him off is utterly stupid if it's a case of proving a point !

The guy claimed a family member was using black magic, rather than have him carted off to a nut hut they gave him time off to sort shit out.

Mason said last week that it's a simple case of if you perform in training then you are in the first team. On that basis Adebayor isn't doing a damn thing. Better to leave him out then mug off players that are putting in effort in training to make room for someone that was given time off mid season and still isn't outshining the other players on the training pitch.

I don't see how the club have done anything wrong at all. If he's not impressing the head coach then it's down to him to put in the effort and fight for his place rather than just pipe up and say it every few months, yet do nothing about it.

Back
Top Bottom