Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree with Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon 's post but I just want to add that the forum is only something we added as a feature of the website. It's not the main focus of TFC. I guess that's what separates us from places like SC & COYS who are primarily Spurs forums. It's surprising to hear you say you wouldn't donate based on the forum when this is something that takes up a relatively small amount of our time (although quite a bit of mine) compared to the other stuff we do.

Our forum is just something we added so people can talk about the pod, spurs, whatever. If it comes to stage where it's damaging to keep it open because of what's being posted on it then I'd have no problem closing it.

There is always time for fun, games and a little light trolling. But the fact is that it's now take over. So I have to say that I agree with what Flav Flav said above.

People like @Carlito and sammyspurs sammyspurs are fun and entertaining at first. But Carlito's constant "I'm better than you" schtick and his racism, pops at the disabled and those on benefits because of health issue are in poor taste but, worse still, absolutely fucking tedious and boring.

Similarly you have people like Sammyspurs, who has become so addicted to the internet, and needs to fight and argue on it everyday, that he now has to self proclaim himself a cunt in order to excuse the bullshit he can't stop himself from posting.

Both people (or Internet personas) are fine in small does, but not when it dominates and takes over the board. I've been posting a lot less lately because of it and I suspect others are too. It's because I've been coming less that I've chosen not to donate to TFC yet. I come here to talk about Spurs or have an interesting off topic chat but there are virtually no discussions going on. Instead, when I open threads it's either Carlito's bullshit act, another boring love in over maria (no Maria, I am not blaming that on you personally before you get all sulky) or another forty thousand posts from spammyspurs.

I say live and let live, but the fact is that some people aren't even trying to have proper discussions anymore. They just play games like this is a school playground. They don't seem to realise that all they are doing is making the case for places like COYS to have their silly rules.

Is it so fucking hard to just dial back the spamming and trolling a bit and keep it moderate?

All very well, but what about the people pretending to be all balanced, but still handing out (not so) veiled digs, in their "sensible" posts.

Whats it to you how much I post. Ive told you a million times, dont read my posts. I admit Im a cunt, its better than pretending Im not one.

The worst people on here, are not the ones that argue, but the ones doing EXACTLY the same thing, getting off on it, and then taking the higher ground.

Your post is a sham.....because you are slating people while crying about others manners. Id rather you just called me a cunt. You'd be far less of a sneaky snake.

I noticed you posted alot less. No one gave a fuck.

All very well, but what about the people pretending to be all balanced, but still handing out (not so) veiled digs, in their "sensible" posts.

Whats it to you how much I post. Ive told you a million times, dont read my posts. I admit Im a cunt, its better than pretending Im not one.

The worst people on here, are not the ones that argue, but the ones doing EXACTLY the same thing, getting off on it, and then taking the higher ground.

Your post is a sham.....because you are slating people while crying about others manners. Id rather you just called me a cunt. You'd be far less of a sneaky snake.

I noticed you posted alot less. No one gave a fuck.
I don't call you a cunt, because I don't think you are one. What I think you are is what I referred to in my post.

The only opinion I have of you is one of pity.

The only opinion I have of you is one of pity.

But that behaviour is no worse than all the things you were banging on about. You are as insulting and antagonising as the next man, but you pretend you are not doing it. That makes it worse. I wasnt even involved in the arguing in this thread, but you drag me in, by slagging me off out of the blue.

I genuinely dont care for you. If you never said my name, or quoted me, or referred to me ever again, we would never communicate. I rarely read your posts unless you quote me, or link my name. You just cant do it.

Why. Because you are no better, you just pretend that you are above it. I propose you dont answer this post, and we will never "speak" again.

You want the board a better place, then if I have one less person to bicker with, cos thats all we do, then its better for all. Ive said this before, it never happened though.

Put your money where your mouth is, and show everyone you meant what you said in your post earlier. Do not reply, and we are done. I offer my cyber handshake, and am moving on from our "aquaintance".

So long mate.

Oh will you lot just fucking stop... I don't care who started it, who had the last dig or anything like that, just STOP... You've dragged a once very enjoyable Tottenham forum into the gutter of the internet and turned it into one gigantic pissing contest about who's ruder, the most minted, the most holier than you... just fucking STOP :parker:

Oh will you lot just fucking stop... I don't care who started it, who had the last dig or anything like that, just STOP... You've dragged a once very enjoyable Tottenham forum into the gutter of the internet and turned it into one gigantic pissing contest about who's ruder, the most minted, the most holier than you... just fucking STOP :parker:

If only there was ONE thread, where the people who wanted to talk shit about eachother could go and let off steam, so every thread didnt need to descend into shit, ruining the forum. Maybe call it Fight Club.

No. No, it wouldnt work. People should control themselves. Stupid fucking idea.

:harrysmile:

cCKVUi4.gif

What will we do with Adebayor? I think we should simply get rid of him, a sale or a loan deal, if we're going to be pushing for consistent 4th position finishes and cup glory, I feel we need an entire new strike force, Defoe & Adebayor aren't up to it.

I still love Defoe. He scores goals. If he could stand half a yard further back whenever the through ball comes he'd be a goal machine. He has an amazing way of generating a shot on goal from outside the box by generating half a yard of space with a quick shift, something that hardly anyone else on our squad can do. Certainly Adebayor can't do that.

Defoe makes things happen, Adebayor breaks down what's happening.

What will we do with Adebayor? I think we should simply get rid of him, a sale or a loan deal, if we're going to be pushing for consistent 4th position finishes and cup glory, I feel we need an entire new strike force, Defoe & Adebayor aren't up to it.

Starting to think the same. Defoe Id like to keep as an impact sub. Ade I would like to keep and see turn it round, but I think the situation has impossible to save.

How can any player become a huge success when he is hated by so many.

A clean break, and two new strikers and I think we will go far.

And also.........

Trust Ade to divide opinion more than Thatcher!!

Personally, I still think it's deliberate payback for THAT SONG! He's got us where he wants us, squabbling amongst eachother like Millwall fans at Wembley!

'Agent Ade' must be VERY pleased with his 2nd season's work!

Of course I'm joking! He's just hit a half-decent run of form... He's always a threat, makes things happen and leads the line well.... With a bit more luck, he can carry that into the remaining 6 games and 'fire us' to a Champions League place!

....ahem, cough, splutter...sorry, I just swallowed a meaningless quote ,...splurgh, cough, splutter....from the matchday programme!!!

Back
Top Bottom