Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s telling that not a single Italian source is pushing the Adama move. It’s all coming from the English side, which means it’s more of a holistic decision by the board, likely driven by Traore’s contract situation; see PEH at Southampton.
Sorry, I do not understand what you mean by "Italian source" or what the relevance is to a Traore transfer.
Italian ITK Romano suggest we are interested.

Ok nerd, maybe read what’s been said before you start acting like a smartass. I’m going to explain it to you once then ignore you if you reply some ignorant shit again.

Someone said Traore is going to be effective because he’s going to create space with his runs. To which I replied that low blocks barely give any space since they play with 9-10 players inside their own half. You could see it against Watford how difficult it is to circulate the ball in a packed area. And considering how Traore plays, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d run into dead ends.

So then you tell me about Conte system which has nothing to do with what I was talking about in the first place.

But it does have a lot to do with what you’re talking about when you want to go around accusing people of thinking they know more about Contes system than he does.

That’s my point, if you don’t think Adama will be effective in Contes system, then by your own standards you’re a fucking hypocrite.
And that’s why you’re going to pretend to put me on ignore because you don’t like it being pointed out.

Sorry, I do not understand what you mean by "Italian source" or what the relevance is to a Traore transfer.

I assume he is saying that Conte likely has more connections to Italian sources so if he were pushing it it is more likely to come from them versus the club which would have more connections to the English media.

It is clear that the club had interest in Traore prior to Conte coming what isn't clear is whether Conte has any interest in him. let alone is the guy pushing for him.

I assume he is saying that Conte likely has more connections to Italian sources so if he were pushing it it is more likely to come from them versus the club which would have more connections to the English media.

It is clear that the club had interest in Traore prior to Conte coming what isn't clear is whether Conte has any interest in him. let alone is the guy pushing for him.
Conte is just a patsy in Paratici’a fraudulent actions. There’s a reason he’s going to jail

Is his fourth year at Wolves, he has scored seven goals in the league. That's not good. How many assists? Can't find any statistics of that. Anyone know?

It’s telling that not a single Italian source is pushing the Adama move. It’s all coming from the English side, which means it’s more of a holistic decision by the board, likely driven by Traore’s contract situation; see PEH at Southampton.
Fabrizio Romano has been reporting it but I do get your point.

Di Marzio made a big point about coming to see Conte and Paratici shortly after Conte was appointed; stands to reason that they’d have given him a big outlay of their plans. That side has spoken about the likes of Kessie, Vlahovic, but never Adama like he was a must-have piece.

My biggest concern with Traore is that if you watch him and his highlights often what he is good at doing is putting the ball into the box in the area Doc Doc mentioned when there is a clear lane for him and finding guys who are open in that area. The problem that he has is when that lane is not wide open and/or the player he is passing to is in another area of the box. He is very poor at adapting to that and making the right decision/adjustment to change his tactics. This is why he often is seen as wasteful because he then makes a poor decision resulting in a wild shot (he is not a good shooter), poor pass or just him running himself out of space.

The argument with Spurs, that I think To Dare Is To Do. To Dare Is To Do. makes (although I don't want to speak for him if I am wrong) is that with Spurs those lanes will be open more because defenders will be more concerned with Son and Kane than they are with the Wolves attackers and that Kane and Son will do a better job of getting into spots that Traore can find them in making the decision making process easier for him that it is with Wolves currently.
Put Kane and son in wolves team and they would score a hatful. They create great situations with the way they play. How many chance di we create? By that I mean getting in the pen box and have a shot or header. Can anyone anyone say we create a hatful of chances per game. We generally rely on counter attacks and when we have the majority of the ball we struggle to create anything g meaningful.
PS. By asking wolves create great situations I am not saying that is cos of Adama😀

Is his fourth year at Wolves, he has scored seven goals in the league. That's not good. How many assists? Can't find any statistics of that. Anyone know?

That's why Conte's seemingly convinced him dropping to RWB is best for his career. Like Moses was an ailing RWF, prior to Conte.

Just hope Levy comes back and tells Paratici that Conte can have his A list in key positions they see fit, that all this then changes to a Dani Alves at 23 type...

Back
Top Bottom