AC Milan v Tottenham Hotspur at the mighty San Siro. Champions League RO16 1st Leg. 14/2/23 20:00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Darnswim

The prodigal son. 🇦🇱🇺🇦🇦🇱🇺🇦🇦🇱🇺🇦
2nd ever time that I go to watch Spurs live, and I'm absolutely shitting it. No Bentancur, no PEH, no Lloris, no Bissouma and a shambolic display against Leicester. Since this is Spurs, all of the above point towards a Spurs win. Milan are in a terrible form as well.

Forster
Romero - Dier - Davies
Porro - Skipp - Sarr - Perisic
Kulusevski - Kane - Richarlison

3-1 Spurs. :contefists:

I went home and away to this when we knocked them out last time.

Iirc, in the away leg we had a few players missing and got the result. Who knows with this team? I think it will be a 2 1 defeat, with half a chance to get through in the second leg.

I didn’t see any of our game. What happened?
A twist of the knee which had him in a ton of pain and while he insisted on leaving under his own power he did so extremely gingerly.

The best case version of that is a sprain with no ligament rupture or meniscus damage and back in a couple weeks.

If he's done his ACL he won't be ready for the start of next season.

Really tricky one, The central midfield is a huge concern.

I think Richarlison must start.

so for me

Forster

Emerson Romero Dier Davies Perisic

Skipp Sarr

Kuluevski Kane Richarlison

A 0-0 or a 1-1 is a great result to try regroup for the second leg.

I dont want to see this 3 CB 2WB system with just 1 good CB and 1 possibly good WB. If Conte doesnt play a 4231/433. He is dead to me!!!

Then he is dead to you.

.....We haven't got the players for it anyway. Even with Benta & Biss fit.

Same formation same football same players. I have zero hope for this game just as I was beginning to get a bit typical tottenham knock the stuffing out of you time after time.

0% chance of this happening but 4-4-2

Forster

Royal - Romero - Lenglet/Dier - Davies

Porro - Sarr - Skipp - Danjuma

Kane - Richarlison

Conte did it against Chelsea last year, maybe we could try it out again. I think Son and Kulusevski need a break

3-5-2 with Kulu central behind the front 2 and in front of Skipp and Sarr. The wingbacks give the width. Skipp playing a holding role in at DM and covering the wingbacks when they go forward. Sarr as a box to box

Back
Top Bottom