A v Newcastle - BOUNCEBACKABILITY #BoycottSpurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My first reaction to seeing Paulinho starting
nTYg1ms.jpg

Absolute rubbish. When will we learn? Poch out. Never going again. Players on holiday. Newcastle were shit.
Outplayed. Out sung. Very lucky again. 2-1 really. Late goals don't count. Kane still on 29. Pull in here, I'm going to be sick. Where did that dog come from?

Will this do?

Whatever we can say about the game, I think we need to take two minutes to applaud the Newcastle fans for the boycott today. It was very evident, I think Ashley finally has got the message now. I spotted at least 10 empty seats.

Well done to them.

Agreed. Which makes the Paulino MotM selection even stranger.

Was there an online vote that Woolwich fans flocked to or what?

I think its perception. If Bentaleb played like Paulinho today we would have given Bentaleb 5/10 and said he was average at best.

However as Paulinho has been so shit for him to play sort of ok meant it felt like something special had just happened. He was still making crap tackles, taking 4 seconds to control the ball and passing backwards all the time but he made few out and out errors so it seemed far better.

It's kind of like the shit player on your Sunday football team making very few errors, everyone gives him a big hug at the end and kind words.

Back
Top Bottom