A point gained

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahaha! Fuck you A*****l. Beaten at their own game, utterly outplayed and outclassed. And Henry looked like the over-the-hill burnout any sensible football fan knows he is.

And even better, 10 points adrift of the mighty Yids. Makes me feel a hell of a lot better about the Wolves game. Surely, barring a chronic injury crisis, Champs Lge football is in the bag now. Third spot and a very optimisitc title chance have got to be the targets now.

Time to look up not over our shoulder.

COYS!

" Surely, barring a chronic injury crisis, Champs Lge football is in the bag now. "

It's sentences like that that make me sick up in my mouth a bit.

Haha - I totally agree with the vomit-inducing sentiment! But I'm honestly confident for once. The quality of the other teams isn't good enough and our lead is such that we can afford to take the odd hit.

Ten points, three defeats! Not unassailable. I'm quietly confident we'll be in the CL next season but not sure it's in the bag just yet. The scum losing today has cheered me up although we still have to keep a big gap between us and the chavs. Don't want to be protecting a two point lead over them at the end of the season, would love to qualify automatically for the CL.

haha the scum fans at my work where talking about how they would demolish Swansea. Because they would come to 'play' against Woolwich and how that would suit them. Lovely to see Swansea walk away with 3points, 55% possession and beat the scum at there own game. Great result, nice to see Newcastle on the same points as well. looks like they could have a fight on there hands just to get in the 'channel 5 cup'

Im still abit gutted about the wolves result. but the lads gave 100% and that's all i can ask for. If it wasn't for some bad decisions from the ref we would of won that game. but that's football and just got to move on to the next game and aim for another 3 points. Still believe! COYS!

Back
Top Bottom