A Long Distance Relationship

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
I double checked, no triple checked the kick-off time. Twelve noon. What? That’s 5 am Denver, Colorado time. I duly set my alarm for 04:30. My wife asked why I simply couldn’t record it and watch it later. I smiled condescendingly. She’s American. I endured the game downstairs on my laptop with various mugs of strong coffee, wondering why Erik Lamela was back on the bench and stewing at Tim Krul’s timing; I mean, wouldn’t the Geordies have preferred the best game […]

Continue reading...

I feel for you, it was bad enough giving up my Sunday morning lie-in and having to get to WHL by 12:00 from Essex!! I spoke to a Geordie on the way into the ground, and he had left Newcastle at around 7am and got there about 20 mins before the game started. TV companies are out of order messing around with kick off times as they do, especially when they don't take into account how far the away supporters have to travel.

To the person who wrote this article, if you have an iPhone, you can download a fixture calendar from the Spurs site which implements into your phone's calendar. Extremely helpful. Has saved my arse many a time when my brain was too fried to work out the time difference!

To the person who wrote this article, if you have an iPhone, you can download a fixture calendar from the Spurs site which implements into your phone's calendar. Extremely helpful. Has saved my arse many a time when my brain was too fried to work out the time difference!
Link?

I can totally empathise...I've been getting up for every game for the last 10 years...AUS time difference prob the worst possible but fortunately our pay t.v shows every premier league game live and since I have setanta can get the cups and Europa as well...so thankful I don't have to stream...

Back
Top Bottom