A Day in the Life.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always struck me as weird that professional footballers only train an hour and a half (seems fairly common given other things I've read). Appreciate it doesn't make sense to tire them out inbetween matches but I can't understand why there isn't more classroom based tactical training etc.

That said, I've not played at a particularly high level so what do I know!

Always struck me as weird that professional footballers only train an hour and a half (seems fairly common given other things I've read). Appreciate it doesn't make sense to tire them out inbetween matches but I can't understand why there isn't more classroom based tactical training etc.

That said, I've not played at a particularly high level so what do I know!

They train for 90 minutes because that's how long a game lasts.......

Really enjoyed that. Absolutely love AVB. Such a down to earth chap. Thanks for posting Tucker.

He plans training for 2-3 hours, then 90 minutes training, then lunch, then what does he do until 5pm? More importantly, what the fuck did Arry do until 5pm (and the 2-3 hours before training) :harrylol:

But yeah, back to our current manager of course.. what's his favourite colour?

He plans training for 2-3 hours, then 90 minutes training, then lunch, then what does he do until 5pm? More importantly, what the fuck did Arry do until 5pm (and the 2-3 hours before training) :harrylol:

But yeah, back to our current manager of course.. what's his favourite colour?
Various things such as media obligations, community work, managing macro and meso cycles, goal-setting, watching film of other teams and players, interaction with the chairman etc

Back
Top Bottom