A bit of a defensive crisis

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done the defence. Special praise for Dawson, who according to many a football expert on various Spurs forums, was going to be 'ruined' by Lukaku.

The repeated negativity towards our captain by many Spurs fans is just one example of why the Lane is such a horrible place so often, (obviously we have many proper supporters too, but boy do we get some poisonous and deluded whingers and moaners).

All well and good having players that can play in different positions that are not their speciality but I would rather we go out and either get Benny back or buy another right back (or is it left???)

All well and good having players that can play in different positions that are not their speciality but I would rather we go out and either get Benny back or buy another right back (or is it left???)
Considering we need better backup (RB) and either backup/1st choice (LB) I'd say both!

Our entire defence was splendid against Everton, Dawson probably had his best game of the season. It is also nice to see Vlad adapting well to the Premier League.

Back
Top Bottom