8 PL Managers Accused of Taking Bungs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pearson has to be one, this story breaks and he is quietly removed from his job without being sacked? Something going on there.

Also, based on history and his reaction last night, I can't see 'Arry not being involved somehow.

There is no evidence, if they are going on the word of a dodgy Italian agent. Therein lies the problem, fucking dodgy agents.
Lets remember Sam did say ' I will have to get this approved by the FA'
He was also telling the truth. 3rd party ownership rules are bollocks and easy to get around. How did Spam sign Calleri. Do loans of 3rd party owned players not count in the English game? They obviously got around it.

On the subject of crusading undercover reporters.
Remember Tulisa. The famous robin hood of undercover investigators the fake sheikh. Turns out he's a dodgy cunt.
'Fake Sheikh' Mazher Mahmood declines to give evidence at his trial

Allardyce was at Spam when they signed Enner Valencia, so they way to get around 3rd party ownership is to buy the player outright. Maybe this is what he meant. I wasn't as fan of Sam as England manager, however the way the Telegraph have set him up to fall stinks. His loose tongue wasn't even as bad as when Sven got caught out and he kept his job.

Please please please be Mourinho

giphy.gif

Cellino is not a PL manager, nor is JFH - so that means

None of these are PL managers - so the 8 names are yet to be announced?

Looks that way.

I'd say outing Cellino is probably damaging to their credentials. I mean come on, not exactly unexpected.

Is it current and recent PL managers?
If so, some of my likely contenders would be...

'Arry
Pardew (at least I hope so, can't stand the cunt)
Phil Brown
Pearson
Bruce
Fat Sam himself
Warnock

So Floyd Hasselbank was secretly filmed saying he would take the money the offered to make some speeches in Singapore. Nothing wrong with that, is there?
Cellini does not tell them how to Circumnavigate third party ownership but told them buy a stake of the club if they want to take a share of the players sell on fees, basically the FA rules/regs :
Only parties entitled to take benefit from ownership of a player is the club itself.
So,he tells them that if they want to give him money to buy then they should
Invest in the club taking on the risk for both profit and loss.
Oh, they did make allegations that Barnsley asst coach took £5k to play players at his club. He's ben suspended.

What a load of biollocks so far.
One manager made some disparaging remarks about his colleagues....who fucking hasn't... and loses his job
Hasselbaink seems to have accepted some fees for speeches
and Cellini has told them that the only way to make £ on players sell on fees is to put money into the club by buying a stake and then fund transfers.

Allardyce was at Spam when they signed Enner Valencia, so they way to get around 3rd party ownership is to buy the player outright. Maybe this is what he meant. I wasn't as fan of Sam as England manager, however the way the Telegraph have set him up to fall stinks. His loose tongue wasn't even as bad as when Sven got caught out and he kept his job.
Juventus did it to Zaza.
That's they only way to make money on a player, to buy him outright from within the club. So, invest in the club and give them the £ to buy him, then you are entitled to share in the profit form his sale.
Yet it seems that you can get around third party ownership without doing that, by loaning them.
Maybe they should ask Sullivan how he got around it.

Cellino is not a PL manager, nor is JFH - so that means

None of these are PL managers - so the 8 names are yet to be announced?

I thought it was 6 Premier League managers and 2 names from the Championship? Those names must be having a few sleepless nights. Pochettino will be fine as he doesn't get involved in transfers, we all know it's Levy that completes the deals.

Back
Top Bottom