#40 Gin N No Juice, lol

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair enough.

Also, I didn't understand the ITK point regarding Pienaar. Is the idea that he never gets a game in indicative that Harry is petulant regarding players he's never called triffic on talksport? Or is it some kind of dig at Levy?

Éperons said:
Fair enough.

Also, I didn't understand the ITK point regarding Pienaar. Is the idea that he never gets a game in indicative that Harry is petulant regarding players he's never called triffic on talksport? Or is it some kind of dig at Levy?
He was bought because of our partnership with Investec.

Right the South African bank with the crypto white supremacist logo… :harryfacepalm:

I really gotta flog my Investec shirt for this season… I should've done it after we beat Bolton, actually…

But that only explains why Levy bought him--not why he wanted to leave. I can imagine Harry as being petulant and ignoring the xmas present he didn't ask for (I certainly did).

Éperons said:
Right the South African bank with the crypto white supremacist logo… :harryfacepalm:

I really gotta flog my Investec shirt for this season… I should've done it after we beat Bolton, actually…

But that only explains why Levy bought him--not why he wanted to leave. I can imagine Harry as being petulant and ignoring the xmas present he didn't ask for (I certainly did).
It explains why Harry didn't want him as Harry didn't want him there......

Ok, so we're in agreement.

Levy: Harry, you've got a new player that we signed for marketing purposes

HARRY: sdfnwe asnaw eralkwne FINALLY asdlkfa BECKHAM!

Levy: No, it's Steven Pienaar.

HARRY: sdlker asdfnl asdlkfa asdlfkl never gonna play im

Levy: He might be useful to the side

HARRY: asdpte sdmlnd ldkfjalsd not triffic. later, talksport on the blower.

uZyRy.jpg

just saw this on iTunes! :roflmao:

Thelonious said:
IAmJustAli said:
Is it weird that I kinda enjoyed my shoutout despite being called Oli? Maybe I should just go with it from now on.
I think Flav might have been referring to Olliexcore

I remember next to nothing about this pod.

Back
Top Bottom