#40 - Feeling the Pinch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we're joined by TFC editor arlombardi. We kick off with an announcement on Cockfest and the release of the 2nd edition of our fanzine. A gilet is not the best a man can get as Tim Sherwood is relieved of his duties, Jesus couldn't save Aston Villa, Ledley King testimonial and legacy discussed. Windy drops the knowledge. How does the B league/League 3 proposal affect us? We forage with Paulinho on an island, get our dirty secrets exposed by a scorned man, and we eat cake.

Pinchers: Flav, Ricky, Thelonious & arlombardi.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Agree with the Benitez vote, would fucking lap that up, never gonna happen though. We'll get Poch, solid start, get 5th in the first season then sack him by Feb 2016.

Loved the part with the cake or dildo bit - how could anyone consider sitting on a foot long dildo?!
Only the second podcast i've listened to, and I listened to 20 minutes of it in the shower. Will definately make this more of a routine.

I got an erection :adeohshit:

Back
Top Bottom