#39 Green Man to green faced

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
Episode #39 and the original team are all back together for the first time in a while to drown their sorrows in another Tottenham capitulation of epic catastrophe. We dissect:

That semi-final, the pre-match build up at The Green Man, ghost goal, no red card for Cech.
Chelsea fans are scum.
Drum update and the wedge between club and fans.
The Y word. We preview our plans.
QPR. Extortionate ticket prices. Taarabt. Must win. Again.
Has the Jan window proved costly?
Do we have the right to be angry?
And the greatest competition question of all time.

We've also got Rickipedia and Windy slices up some choice cuts of youth meat.

In da house: Flav, Spooky, Ricky, tehTrunk, Chicago Dan and Engineer Al.

Love the Shirt

[mp3]http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/45.mp3[/mp3]

[download]http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/45.mp3[/download]

photo.jpg

theTrunk really makes a point out of never getting to the point doesn't he? There is a perfect word for it in Swedish: "ordbajsa" it literally means word-pooing.

Lovely pod all in all.

Kotten said:
theTrunk really makes a point out of never getting to the point doesn't he? There is a perfect word for it in Swedish: "ordbajsa" it literally means word-pooing.

Lovely pod all in all.

Verbose.
Rambling.
Circumlocutory.
Palaverous.
(Awesome).

I agree with Mike, at least one mid-summer podcast would be a good idea. Especially if there are a number of comings and goings to discuss. Plus how our players fare in the tournament, etc.

Good podcast today though, as usual.

pallmallpunch said:
I agree with Mike, at least one mid-summer podcast would be a good idea. Especially if there are a number of comings and goings to discuss. Plus how our players fare in the tournament, etc.

Good podcast today though, as usual.

We've already discussed something for the summer and pre-season.

Ooh.

Excellent pod, fellas.

Spooky made a point about the whole of the ball and the whole of the line, so I thought I'd post this:

out-of-play-football.gif

Absolutely no way it was over the line. Not that that excuses the capitulation that followed.

Kotten said:
"ordbajsa" it literally means word-pooing.
'logorrhœa'

Also, tehtrunk basically got the translation of the BAE shirt right. I'd say that 'je m'en fous' is a bit harsher than 'I don't care'--more like 'I don't give a shit', but, yeah. I was all :roflmao: when I saw Sibs chose that shirt since the design is, imo, one of the more controversial ones from that thread.

Back
Top Bottom