#31 Believe. Belong. Be Spurs.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
It's Episode 31. It's the North London Derby special. We've got guests, some Swedish blokes from some major Swedish newspaper filming the pod for a documentary about English football fans. We done club and country proud.

POTW result, Marcus (one of the Swedish blokes) sits in and talks about how Spurs are perceived in Sweden, we gloss over Stevenage, we talk about our worst moments against the scum, our general over-confidence about the game, then we ask what we'd do if they didn't exist, we talk about the Ultras away at The Valley, a soul destroying twist in the return of the greatest podcast quiz - Killer and BMC is back and they've also got themselves a derby. Poignant.

In amongst it all we've got two features. Another crack pipe of smoking knowledge from resident Spurs youth oracle Windy who will leave you begging for another hit and ZoC rails against fans that (hypothetically) want RvP to sign for us.

Full house this week: Flav, Spooky, tehTrunk, Chicago Dan, Thelonious, Ricky and Engineer Al.

fin.

Love the shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Re: Believe. Belong. Be Spurs.

I think I'll save this and listen to it in bed tomorrow morning (no homo). Should get me nice and fired up for the NLD, although that won't take much.

He's Scandinavian, aren't they all? :gomes:

Great episode again, except the depressing worst moments against the scum bit :harryblow:

What was that at the end? It was err interesting

Gooooooo Sweden! :dawson:

Nice to hear that aftonbladet (easliy Sweden's biggest newspaper) has taken an interest in TFC. I'll keep an eye out and get some pictures and a translation up when it hits the papers over here.

One question: was it this Marcus? http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/leifby

His english was shit though, but your Swedish wasn't better! :harrylol:
Ingen pedofil/No paedo! (Inte en pedofil is a better translation, but still, I lol'd)

Killer was well easy this time around. Well for a brit/swede yid it was anyway :ap:

The pod has sent me in one hell of a good mood actually, now lets fuck them woolwich cunts!
COYS!

Oh, sidenote, did any of you puke after trying snus? I remember my first time I turned green and got dizzy as fuck, in my defense I was 7.

It may be the case that after doing a whole day of touristy ish with a friend who is visiting for the weekend, I sent her off to a nightclub to grind on sketchy franciliens whilst I listen to the latest episode of TFC, but I won't confirm it.

:walker:

Glad to hear the agogô and tamborim made a lasting/ringing impression on the TFC crew.

I'll be honest, was hoping for more Ultras chat, especially as I missed the first half of the night.

Still a good'un, though, Marcus seemed like a good egg.

Trunk. I want him out.

And this podcast was one of the fastest downloaded we've had. I have a feeling it might ease up soon.

Back
Top Bottom