2nd GAME! WBA at home! COYS!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yiddo2786 said:
I say we stick two fingers up to the FA and play this:

[centre]:brad: :gomes: :cudicini:
:avbcringe:
:nare: :dawson: :kaboul: :ledley: :baeshock:
:levystare:
:cliveallen: -- :gazza2:
:bale2: :sigg: :nawty: :ap: :vert:
:adestare: :adegrin2: :adegrin: :ade: :adelol:
:akabusi:[/centre]

Gomes in goal, you crazy, we'ed still concede from long shots

[centre]:brad:[/centre]
[centre]:walker: :gallas: :vert: :bae:[/centre]
[centre]Livermore - :sandro:[/centre]
[centre]:lennon: :rafaaaa: :bale2:[/centre]
[centre]:ade:[/centre]

^^ This.

How are we gonna spot fellow TFCers in the B&H? Blue and white carnation in left lapel? Flavsagooner t-shirts? Or can of stripe in hand, singing loudly?

YTpaxton said:
^^ This.

How are we gonna spot fellow TFCers in the B&H? Blue and white carnation in left lapel? Flavsagooner t-shirts? Or can of stripe in hand, singing loudly?

Scar your cocks and walk in hanging out

Paul Merson is dumb as shit...

Tottenham have bought Emmanuel Adebayor now, which is a bit strange. Why didn't they buy him before the Newcastle game and then they would probably have got a result? I think having him in the side will help massively and I expect them to win. West Brom played very well against Liverpool, but Adebayor tends to play well against them and could have a big impact here.

Im sure Levy was just holding off even though he could have snapped his fingers and Ade would have been all tied up.

People getting paid to produce opinions like this really make me wonder why I do the job that I do. I could spray uninformed bullshit everywhere, I'd do it for the same money im on now and save them a fucking packet.

I fucking hate that scum prick. :parker:

ChrisOTDH said:
Paul Merson is dumb as shit...

Tottenham have bought Emmanuel Adebayor now, which is a bit strange. Why didn't they buy him before the Newcastle game and then they would probably have got a result? I think having him in the side will help massively and I expect them to win. West Brom played very well against Liverpool, but Adebayor tends to play well against them and could have a big impact here.

Im sure Levy was just holding off even though he could have snapped his fingers and Ade would have been all tied up.

People getting paid to produce opinions like this really make me wonder why I do the job that I do. I could spray uninformed bullshit everywhere, I'd do it for the same money im on now and save them a fucking packet.

I fucking hate that scum prick. :parker:
Oh he's just been reading Sammy's posts :ap:

Love ya Sammy :ledleylick:

Merson claimed that 'every Tottenham fan was shocked when they sacked him (Redknapp). They can't believe it'....I don't like people speaking for me at the best of times but Paul Merson?

Pie and Mash said:
sammyspurs said:
Kaboul or Brad Id give it too

My 8 year old is a Mascot, if he`s shortest he`ll walk out with Captain, pretty pissed off it aint Scotty but he`ll look hilarious next to Younes he`s only 3`10

Just hit me for a new pair of Astro trainers for his big day tommorrow, £40 :avbdamn: , dont spend that on meself :avblol: Yiddo

Back
Top Bottom