#29 - Erection Section

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
We're joined by The Telegraph's Charlie Parrish. We kick off with an 1882 announcement, and then go straight into the upcoming League Cup Final against Chelsea, Wembley memories. Windy drops the knowledge. West Ham reviewed and Allardyce mugged off. Europa League dilemmas. How good a mate is Tottenham Hotspur, and is the Poch effect wearing off?

Towers - Ricky, Thelonious, Charlie Parrish & Flav

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Tottenham as your mate? Spurs are blatantly Nick Frost to my Simon Pegg

shaun_of_the_dead1.jpg

Can I say listening to this nearly got me killed the other day. I was on my way walking to work and was so engrossed by it that I forgot to look left and right while crossing the road. If the cars horn had not been loud enough I would of been brown bread. So my demise would of been down to the Fighting Cock Podcast. Luckily I live to tell this tale of my lucky escape but will probably die from my sides splitting with laughter from such an excellent podcast full of characters.

Funnily enough in 2016 they are building a cycle super highway from white hart lane stadium, Church road (opposite Park Lane) straight into the city of London that comes straight down my road.
It will be separate from major traffic and have it's own lights.
Is this a part of the regeneration to coincide with the NDP ?
https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/cycling/cs1

I expect to be let down by Spurs. So, in fact, Spurs would probably be a better friend. They are probably on par with a girlfriend, i.e., they take a lot of money and offer sporadic orgasmic relief! However, I am much more loyal to Spurs!

Back
Top Bottom