#29 - Bring Your Dinner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we're joined by Oh When The Spurs host Crackers. We reminisce over 1882 against Dnipro and also have a couple of other announcements. Cardiff reviewed. Windy flings down the knowledge, Chelsea preview, will solar power be more lucrative than oil? Prick Of The Week returns. We leap to the defence of our medical team, and Vincent Tan rolls deep!

Entrees: Flav, Thelonious & Crackers

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Last edited by a moderator:
You utter cunts starting with that poor poor Woolwich fan.

images

1999 I was 18 and Campbell was at one of the nightclub's Dad ran in Essex, he had him call me at home and chatted with him, was one of the best days ever..... 2 years later I was on of the many on high road abusing our own coach he was on for his first return to the lane as a gooner, it still hurts, such a strange guy, you never know what his motivation is

Great episode as ever....Sitton superb

Very true about the young lads loving 1882! Ogilvie and especially Oduwa seem to absolutely love it.

Also completely agree with "nothing in life can replicate it" in reference to a massive goal (eg Dnipro 3rd). It's pure ecstasy. Amazing.

Last edited:
1999 I was 18 and Campbell was at one of the nightclub's Dad ran in Essex, he had him call me at home and chatted with him, was one of the best days ever..... 2 years later I was on of the many on high road abusing our own coach he was on for his first return to the lane as a gooner, it still hurts, such a strange guy, you never know what his motivation is

Great episode as ever....Sitton superb

Can relate slightly as Campbell opened a sports shop in my hometown and the queues were round the town square. So I ended up waiting outside in December for 3 hours to meet the bastard in some sort of twisted violin sob story hybrid of 'Stan' I experienced. Old Judas was smug as ever when I met him agreeing his goals vs Man Utd (in the 2-2 draw) were quality, modest much?
Then the rest is history as a couple of years later he proceeded to figuratively tear my head off and shit down my throat.
Anyone know of any good bridges? (joke) :lamelashock:

Great episode guys. Crackers is like an over excited schoolboy - love it when he's on. His stories always have me in stiches, Crackers and Tan @ the Lane :adegrin2:

threw up in my mouth a little bit with that arsescum intro. Arsenalfantv is hilarious though biggest bunch of genetically retarded zygotes ever collected.

jesus christ guys provide a warning label or something for this one

"Explicit Woolwich Content - Listener Discretion Advised"

So my next door neighbour has moved house, selfish bitch took my free internet with her. she has no consideration that i like to spend tuesday nights in with a cup of tea listening tothe pod.:memeokay:

how can i download the pod on android?

Back
Top Bottom