#28 - Bang Your Head

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
In a week without much to talk about, we rattle through previews of the Fiorentina and West Ham games, Windy drops the knowledge, can Pochettino take Jol, will Mason one day be our captain? The League Cup final ticket fiasco, Sherwood's legacy and which of our star men would we care least about losing.

Headbangers: Bardi, Ricky, T & Flav

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Last edited by a moderator:
I've definitely been listening to the podcast when something catches my eye (NSFW appreciation thread!) and I end up 'taking care' of it, although I don't keep listening to the podcast during the act.

You wanted to know that, right?

:pochfacepalm:

Weirdest. Pod. Ever.

P.S. - and I'm officially affrontedthat I didn't get honourable mention in th no fap challenge section as "bloke most likely to actually succeed", on the basis of my Zen-like mantra, self-loathing and fit missus.

I'm quite relaxed and tolerant about most things, but I found myself thoroughly disgusted to hear (at length) about Ricky's kept in shit and subsequent fart, to the point I couldn't really concentrate on the rest of the show. A tarnished episode.

I'm quite relaxed and tolerant about most things, but I found myself thoroughly disgusted to hear (at length) about Ricky's kept in shit and subsequent fart, to the point I couldn't really concentrate on the rest of the show. A tarnished episode.
What Ricky needs is a calendar alert for just before he leaves work on a Monday saying "put poo out".

I'm quite relaxed and tolerant about most things, but I found myself thoroughly disgusted to hear (at length) about Ricky's kept in sh*t and subsequent fart, to the point I couldn't really concentrate on the rest of the show. A tarnished episode.
I can still smell it. Eight days later, it is still here, following me, haunting me. It is like the Demon in Paranormal Activity, it wont let me be

What did you want me to do? I was asked a question and I told the truth. Did you want me to lie? Is that what you want? You want to listen to lies through your ears into your brain?

There are other podcasts out there that will give you all the lies you want, there's even blogs too, but this is The Fighting Cock my friend. Real talk.

What did you want me to do? I was asked a question and I told the truth. Did you want me to lie? Is that what you want? You want to listen to lies through your ears into your brain?

There are other podcasts out there that will give you all the lies you want, there's even blogs too, but this is The Fighting Cock my friend. Real talk.
Just this once you could have lied, or better still evacuated yourself off mic in the toilet.
I could of been eating a bowl of cocoa pops FFS

not gonna lie, I did pull out the old cock and balls when you were talking about Ricky's mum

one hand wrapped around the shaft, the other firmly skweazing my balls, then I thought to myself... I'm gonna have to have a wank after this as my son Rickys high pitched voice blaired out of the speakers

I miss you son, love your real dad xxx :wansum:

:troll:

Back
Top Bottom