#26 God Save Our King

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, you guys are cunts, the lot of yeh.

I was out to get some ingredients for dinner at tesco, had the podcast on, couldn't stop randomly laughing in the aisles. Pretty sure the cute girl on the self checkouts thinks I'm a nutter.

Raitei said:
Pretty sure the cute girl on the self checkouts thinks I'm a nutter.
Same happened to me w/ the Barnes rap in Ep. 25. Started with the lols, but the woman at the store thought I was chatting her up… it was awkward for a half-second.

I had it on while going to the gym and burst out laughing as a couple got in the lift, not good. Turned it off 2 minutes, can't run when I'm giggling like a little girl.

Good shit!

King's first fuck up since time began and it happens just after the King wank-a-thon on the pod? TFC cursed us. Burn them all I say, it's the only way to appease the footballing gods.

only just listened to this weeks Pod so obviously the shitty game had passed. But the comment was made by Thelonious that as long as we played well and did ourselevs proud that would be good.
That was good foresight because that is exactly what happend.
Just shows how one mistake can ruin everything!

The dedication to the King was spot on and still deserved even after said mistake. look forward to number 27

Back
Top Bottom