#23 - Under the lights

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Troy Townsend on this podcast:
"I really liked AVB but you could see he got this job too fast after being sacked at chelsea, his tactics were wrong, he was playing too slow, he couldn't manage the players well and they turned on him just like at chelsea, and him getting Spurs' record points total is meaningless because we didn't finish fifth fourth, and he really messed up by not buying another left back and playing Vertonghen there instead, he got the approach to the Europa league all wrong, he didn't use enough youth players, and he messed up with Adebayor not playing him at all, and you know I think he really needs to go off and learn the game all over again from the ground up just start over from scratch, but like I was saying I really liked AVB, great manager."

Last edited:
Whilst I did appreciate Troy's insight and views, it did rather feel like an 80 minute Troy interview rather than a group discussion like usual.

Plus I struggle to warm to anyone who repeatedly calls us Tottenham Hotspurs, whoever they are.

Back
Top Bottom