23/24 Season Expectations

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatsby

95:02
Another season is around 5 weeks away, with the squad already being added to with some genuine quality.

With a new manager, no European midweek football and the new additions bought and linked to, what are your season expectations for 23/24?

For me, I want to see progression and clear evidence in Ange's stamp being put on the squad. We can't go into this season demanding a top 4 finish and a cup win just because of new european football. Ange is renowned for his attacking football, and implementing young players. I want to see that in action, and see us working towards something.

I don't think a top 4 finish or an FA/League Cup win is out of the question, especially when we have the potential to rely on 14-15 players all season due to no Europe.. But it shouldn't be what we're evaluated on come May. It should be what progress has been made, and is there a clear plan.

If I had to put my money down on a finish then I'd say 6th with a good run in both cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom