#21 Off the (cycling) tracks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
[mp3]http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/25.mp3[/mp3]

[download]http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/25.mp3[/download]

It’s episode 21, a much more sober and sombre one this week. Our glorious unbeaten run was brought to an abrupt end by a cyclist who referees in his spare time. Kaboul’s fire has been put out. Flav is on the brink of immortality in the POTW stakes. Windy goes Pearl Harbour wiv da knowledge. Dan Louw’s fantastic Away Days series makes another appearance. The FC crew remain full of confidence for what will be a pivotal 6 weeks for Spurs. Thelonious does Botswana, not literally obviously. And we’re having a party, bring your vodka and your...

Love The Shirt

If you're asking, you're not, but I'll give my two-cents anyway. I'm not sure the away days thing works without the pictures.

You better start doing video casts instead.... Or look for better filler! :akabusi:

Right, just for the record I reckon that Scottish player for BMC FC fact was just someone posting about themselves on Wikipedia

This is why Wikipedia shouldn't be trusted for facts

flav needs kicked off the podcast for being a gooner

he's bad for ratings

not a peno ffs

seriously though keep up the good work lads

We've looked past all the AIDS riddled starving babies of Africa to generously give football shirts to a bunch of grown men who play professional football....

Well hell, if you look at it like that, we look like a bunch of right cunts, don't we?

Mike in Parma said:
We've looked past all the AIDS riddled starving babies of Africa to generously give football shirts to a bunch of grown men who play professional football....

Well hell, if you look at it like that, we look like a bunch of right cunts, don't we?

Baby steps and all that...

Flannerz said:
Disappointed Thelonious didn't do the John Barnes rap
sw50sw8sw578.gif

Back
Top Bottom