#19 And now you're gonna believe us

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TheTulson said:
Already gave Flav a shout out on Twitter for this, but I found myself nodding my head vigorously during this glorious :37. Look at that fucking detestable piece of garbage and revel in the hatred, men.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn9y3xplxDE ]

Sorry for the poor sound quality. Sounds like a young Windy.

top draw its not even a fan baner its designed to fit prefectly in the staduim archetecture obviusly some marketing cunts wizz idea while on top of his too high saddle bike skinny jean underpants showing Woolwich wanker

Very enjoyable again chaps , really enjoyed the Clive allen interview , Would be so nice if you could do more of these , Have you thought maybe of asking one of the first team players to do a little interview or does this idea seem totally ridiculous , just a thought , anyway please Carry on the good work :clap:

Yeah, meant to say myself that the Clive Allen interview worked really well - when you said that you weren't allowed to ask anything of interest, I was worried it wasn't going to be too good, but I enjoyed it a lot.

maybe you guys should ask WHL for press accreditation? I'd previously of said that we've got a better chance of winning the league, but this season we actually have a chance of winning the league.

I went away with the missus for the weekend so missed this on Friday.

I couldn't sleep last night, so thought to myself; I'll listen for 10 minutes, go to bed and then listen to the rest today.

But oh noooo, you twats had to get me excited didn't you and force me to listen to the whole lot. With your talk of winning the league, inappropriate jokes and whatnot..

Well done and thanks for my state of tiredness today. Fucking shit-cunts.

freundwasaleg said:
just got to the martin jol quote about bunjevcevic -- fucking hilarious. Jol was a total legend.

I loved the interview MJ done (after 'that' decision at Old Trafford I think). Something about him asking the referee about what he can say and think? Ended up with a comment saying something like "well I think you are a twat".

Think it was from a fans question evening perhaps?

This post probably doesn't make any sense at all. :gazza2:

He said it at a question and answer at the Lane when talking about a conversation he had with a referee after he made a bad decision.

Can I call you an idiot?

No, you cannot call me an idiot.

Can I think you're an idiot?

You can think what you like.

Okay, I think you're an idiot.

Flav said:
He said it at a question and answer at the Lane when talking about a conversation he had with a referee after he made a bad decision.

Can I call you an idiot?

No, you cannot call me an idiot.

Can I think you're an idiot?

You can think what you like.

Okay, I think you're an idiot.

Haha. I loved this. It was a fans forum thingy and he was talking about after the Pedro Mendes "goal".

I think he said "prick" rather than "idiot" though. Maybe Jol was thinking the ref was one of his brothers...

Back
Top Bottom