1882 Away Day - Part 2?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The U21 fixtures were released today, and straight away, two fixtures jumped out at me.

August 9th - Chelsea away at Aldershot Town.

May be too soon for a big Barnet style one, and it's the day before Espanyol, but I'd be up for it if we got a few together!

August 23rd - West Ham away at Upton Park.

Friday night 1882?

:avbdamn:

Something tells me west ham away could end in tears.

They're the sort of sad, throw back wannabe hooligan cunts to organise a crew of dick heads to come and try to ruffle our feathers.

I think there's more of a threat of that against West Ham and Chelsea than Woolwich imo.

I do agree the latter 2 are much more interested in us off the field, just don't know if they'll be that bothered especially as it's not the Spurs lot they're actually interested in. Never know with that lot though.

Just signed up to suggest the Chelsea game at Aldershot for 1882 and found this thread.

I've been to a few of the 1882 games: Charlton, Barca and Woolwich and reckon that this Chelsea one at Aldershot has the potential to be as good as the Woolwich one at Barnet or even better seeing as it's a Friday night.

My mate's an Aldershot fan so I've been along a few times and they have an old school terrace behind one of the goals which would be ideal for another 1882 crowd. They can get a good atmosphere going there too to be fair to them.

Less than an hour from Waterloo too. Could be a lively train journey!

Aldershot are also in financial trouble (administration I think) with only 4 full-time players on their books so if they think they could get a few hundred quid from a load of Spurs fans then I reckon they'd co-operate. Not sure the bitter Spammers would.

Any chance of making this happen?

Back
Top Bottom