#17 - Never The Bride

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we're joined by Rob White, son of Spurs legend John. We come to terms with Chick King not agreeing to sell our fanzines, 1882 announcement, the City mauling and getting rid of George Graham. Windy provides a halftime youth education. How long is it humanly possible to hold your breath for and the importance of managers in modern football. We've also got message from our beloved Engineer Al.

Bridesmaids: Flav, Spooky, Thelonious

Love the Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I not just press play like I normally do from this page? I don't download mp3. I don't have Twitter either - I'm getting old aren't I?

Great episode this week. All week I've had to put up with my flatmate (a Stoke fan) saying that AVB should be sacked soon because of the City result and that if he doesn't beat United then it's definitely curtains. What a cunt.

My favourite commentary moment was Lennon's equaliser in the 4-4 with Woolwich, purely because my step-dad and I had a good little dance together. First time that we ever properly bonded :sandroscream:

Top form lads. You're not going to like this @ Flav Flav but I often feel that the presence of @ spooky spooky tends to improve the episode.
#teamspooky *

I did take the body swap question to mean that head and body stay intact but the essence of your mum is in your bird's body and vice versa. I'm sure there have been about 8 shit films where that happens

he's paying me in kebabs to say this

@ jimmyriggle jimmyriggle is right, and 4 of those shit films were remakes of Freaky Friday

Plus while the Emirates were being built one Sunday I was incredibly bored and took leaks in 2 places at the stadium, its basically built on my urine #trophyless

Love the no breathing at scumvillle Gillespie road tube station. A fine tradition which I as a responsible father has paseed onto my own sons

Favorite commentary barry davis 91 semi linekar second goal "linekar uses nayim by not using him lineeeekar"

Always loved how it evoked the importance of players creating space

@ Flav Flav @ Thelonious Thelonious FYI 1882 got a shout out on 606 for improving the atmosphere at the lane last night, about 35 mins in on the 606 Sunday podcast, a very good call by Mustaq a spurs fan after a couple of clowns phoned in

Love the no breathing at scumvillle Gillespie road tube station. A fine tradition which I as a responsible father has paseed onto my own sons

Favorite commentary barry davis 91 semi linekar second goal "linekar uses nayim by not using him lineeeekar"

Always loved how it evoked the importance of players creating space

Hate being pedantic, but it was Samways, not Nayim..... thanks for the memories though, I was one of those loonies jumping up and down like my life depended on it, think I enjoyed the semi more than the final!

Back
Top Bottom