#11 North London is ours

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've only heard the intro myself.

I was eating breakfast at 6am this morning and I found myself dropping my spoon, standing up and shouting "north london is ours" to the imaginary gooners in my kitchen.

Loved it.

Downloaded and ready to be listened to on the long commute home from the big smoke in London. Got to love a Friday fighting cock podcast!

COYS!!!

Love waking up on a Friday knowing that the new TFC podcast is there waiting for me. Nearly did a spittake and spewed my morning coffee all over the screen when Flav said, "he was beaten like a nunt should be". ('nunt' sp? is that like a combination of numptie and cunt?)

Its getting ridiculous. Friday was the only day I had free from football what with PL and EL the other 6 days were covered.
Not complaining! It just needed filling. Great podcast, just like the previous 10.
Found myself singing along at the intro too :excited:
Hope, even though it's an international week, you record next Tuesday.
COYS

YES

403055066.gif

Spot on with the Akabusi references! Enough for me to notice and piss myself laughing, not too much to be annoying :D

Leroy Mamrtin said:
Ah what, I missed them. I was listening whilst at work so was maybe distracted. I'll have to listen again now!

thel says awooga at the very beginning, and flav references akabusi as the only man other than ryan gosling that could potentially be allowed breach his a-hole.

Back
Top Bottom