#11 - Fight The Power

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Episode 11.

This week consists of seriousness, anger and controversy:

Safe standing and EDM, Gareth '3rd best player in the world' Bale, Andre and Chelsea, Rickipedia, racism in football (apparently there's a fair bit but don't shout about it), Windy yoof update, a variety of random questions and not so random, including 'why do some Spurs fans hate Chelsea more than Woolwich'?

Wyclef Jean approves of all of the above.

Panthers: Flav, Spooky, Thelonious, Ricky with guests Lustdoctor and Dave covering for our missing engineer.

Love the shirt.

EwFw3.jpg

nMLjh.jpg

[parsehtml]

<audio controls="controls"> <source src="http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/68.mp3" type="audio/mp3"> Your browser does not support audio. </audio>

[/parsehtml]Download Episode 11

got a bit carried away with the not owning anything red, just drank some Coca-Cola, also, there's a Hayes & Yeading shirt in my wardrobe somewhere, along with an old England away shirt and a t-shirt from Camden Market. I hate myself every time I open my wardrobe. :(

Cracking episode! More of the same next week!

Also I understand people who hate other teams more than Woolwich, I hate Woolwich/Chelsea on the pitch and I hate West Ham in the stands.
West Ham fans are scummy pricks in general, I have mates who support non-London clubs and they hate West Ham away - the fans are overly aggressive, they do lovely things such as spitting on away fans from the above tiers (an account of a visiting Reading fan)

Back
Top Bottom