#10 - They don't care about us

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Flav, Ricky & Thelonious are joined by regular guest Rob White. This week kicks off with the West Ham autopsy. Social media meltdowns. Windy drops knowledge on the youth. Squad rotation or should we get used to playing twice a week? Wrong In 60 Seconds. How do we make Spurs care? We discuss matchday attire and what would we'd pick as a new logo for Spurs.

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Flav, Ricky & Thelonious are joined by regular guest Rob White. This week kicks off with the West Ham autopsy. Social media meltdowns. Windy drops knowledge on the youth. Squad rotation or should we get used to playing twice a week? Wrong In 60 Seconds. How do we make Spurs care? We discuss matchday attire and what would we'd pick as a new logo for Spurs.

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Cheers for answering my question, lads. Compared to you guys, I'm a young fan. I see fans much more loyal, dedicated to this football club like it's a religion, and I see every one of them get exploited for it. And that, above all, is what is sickening.

It's my opinion that the only way we can make them care is to come together as a fanbase and to become politically aggressive. Sadly though, the only place where that happens is in my head and in my heart.

Thanks again.

I wanted to let you know that as a former season ticket holder for the Nashille Predators hockey team, stubhub has been a reality for us for years. I never really thought too much about it, but you guys have convinced me of its evils. It's one thing for the team to gouge the fans, but for fans to gouge other fans.....that's bullshit.

I want to find-out who that little girl was and have her banned from the Lane for life! Jinx.

And what's with Flav cutting-off Ricky this week and Filth last week. I think he needs sortin' oot!

Back
Top Bottom