#10 - Married to Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Episode 10. Raucous.

Flav had a meeting with Tottenham at the Lane about 1882. If you're attending the Maribor home game and sitting in block J, you're going to want to hear the update on this. Aside from the serious real talk, we look back on our 2-0 win against Villa and the variety of story arcs that encompass our current momentum. We playa hate Noel Gallagher. We playa hate diving but also try to rationalise it. We've got the curious case of Kyle Walker and then to be honest, I'm not sure what happens after that point. Something in the air. Our collective minds wandered into the abyss, all very very confusing. Husband and wife role-play. Beastly midfielders. Cannibalism I think, not literally, that would be hideous. And trikes. I remember trikes.

Rickipedia, Meat Men and Windy provide our features this week.

Tripping: Flav, Spooky, Thelonious, Ricky and engineer Al.

[parsehtml]

<audio controls="controls"> <source src="http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/67.mp3" type="audio/mp3"> Your browser does not support audio. </audio>

[/parsehtml]
Download episode 10

images

I was having a bloody rotten time with the trains this morning, and the podcast was a bright spot on an otherwise grim Monday morning.

"I know, that you know, let's just call him AVB". Fantastic. Although I'm concerned there wasn't more outrage at Ricky's confession he loves his missus more than Tottenham.

Back
Top Bottom