1 extra ticket for Baltimore in Spurs section

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Section 109 here. Driving out from Cincinnati tomorrow. Wish I had arranged to come out a day earlier to go to training. Not sure if I'll be at Ryleigh's.

jlb1705 said:
Section 109 here. Driving out from Cincinnati tomorrow. Wish I had arranged to come out a day earlier to go to training. Not sure if I'll be at Ryleigh's.

Where do you watch the games at in Cincinnati? I usually go to Molly Malone's when I am down there but no other Spurs there. My sister lives there so I am down there usually for 3 or 4 matches a year

parklanephil said:
Can someone PLEASE get me 2 programs and I will paypal the dough?

That's one of the few things i dont get about English football , what's up with the programs ? I know they exist in other countries but only in England do they really mean something but i dont get quite why or what , care to explain ?

Belgian Spur said:
parklanephil said:

That's one of the few things i dont get about English football , what's up with the programs ? I know they exist in other countries but only in England do they really mean something but i dont get quite why or what , care to explain ?

I only have a couple. games that meant something big to me. These are for people in the UK who have assumed that because I now live in the US, I must be close and can get them! :roflmao:

clevelandspur said:
jlb1705 said:

Where do you watch the games at in Cincinnati? I usually go to Molly Malone's when I am down there but no other Spurs there. My sister lives there so I am down there usually for 3 or 4 matches a year

I watch at home. Haven't met any other Spurs around here myself, which is unfortunate. I've been to Molly Malone's a couple times - not a bad place, but kinda dull with no other like-minded folks there. Maybe it's time to start establishing a presence there though.

Belgian Spur said:
parklanephil said:

Belgian I have a programme from every game I've ever been to (minus 2 games that didn't have programmes), I really like them, I keep them as a memento from the games. For example I can look through a programme from 5 years ago and remember my first Spurs match. I love them! If my house was on fire, they would probably be the first thing I'd grab, minus family ofc!

(I'll stick a picture of them up if any of you care)

jlb1705 said:
clevelandspur said:
jlb1705 said:

I watch at home. Haven't met any other Spurs around here myself, which is unfortunate. I've been to Molly Malone's a couple times - not a bad place, but kinda dull with no other like-minded folks there. Maybe it's time to start establishing a presence there though.

Yeah that's true will be down September 29th for the United game. Will be bringing 3 other Spurs fans with me, so we can take over Molly Malones for the day at least haha

Sidenote, I'm currently watching an American youtube channel talking about 'soccer' and there are Spurs fans in the back ground :)

Back
Top Bottom