#09 Monkey Face!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not the most professional of our podcasts...

Mostly my fult for not being able to plan at all due to being ill. Hope there's something in there to be enjoyed though.

We'll return with a vengeance next week.

Post your monkeyface stories in here :shades:

Just finished listening to it and it was fucking crap as usual, you lot all deserve a fucking monkey face for even daring to associate such complete fucking dross with the mighty Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. I hope you all contract aids and die a slow miserable fucking death you pack of complete fucking melters.

Just listened.

To clarify, my thanks for making the website is to wake up in my own shit with cum & pubes on my face?

Kip----Yesss--napoleon-dynamite.gif

I tried to listen to trunk's American accent whilst at work and I couldn't get to the end without tears rolling down my face, easily the funniest moment of episode #9 :roflmao:

Thelonious Filth said:
I tried to listen to trunk's American accent whilst at work and I couldn't get to the end without tears rolling down my face, easily the funniest moment of episode #9 :roflmao:
I should've learned from past episodes, but I ended up listening to this episode in public at school today. Got a few :huh: looks. Fuck all yall :mad:

Completely unrelated I'm 99% sure :lolpoint: has to do with some sort of fingering.

Back
Top Bottom