#06 - Preach

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good work people, congrats to Ricky and family on their new arrival. You even managed to get a smile out of my 7 year old son who is off school poorly, with the the Kyle Walker voice at the beginning, so cheers for that.

Good work people, congrats to Ricky and family on their new arrival. You even managed to get a smile out of my 7 year old son who is off school poorly, with the the Kyle Walker voice at the beginning, so cheers for that.

Blatant I've got a kid post...

Apologies for the lengthy update; it wasn't deliberately self-indulgent, I just wanted to answer as many questions as possible. :vdvshh:

Expect a 2 minute update this week so that it evens out at sub-5 minutes!

Apologies for the lengthy update; it wasn't deliberately self-indulgent, I just wanted to answer as many questions as possible. :vdvshh:

Expect a 2 minute update this week so that it evens out at sub-5 minutes!
we still love you man :adebaehug:

Was great seeing you yesterday, I forgot how steep South Upper is, almost crushed you celebrating the opener!

You too mate, that was a nice surprise getting a tap on the shoulder and seeing your happy little face behind me!

Me, my dad and sister always sit there - brilliant atmosphere and amusing banter with the away fans. Great view too! Did you like it?

I like sitting in south upper, good view and atmosphere. I'm probably going to be sitting there for most games going forward. Had a season ticket (rented) in south lower last season, much prefer upper.

Got to say i like South lower. I like the intensity in Chadli/Walker/Siggy's eyes as they stride over to take a corner, clean their boots, wipe the sweat from their brow, give a signal then float it straight into the keepers arms.

Sat in the North lower on Saturday, its great in there if you love hearing Townsend getting abused and hearing two old geezers chat about the BMX's they used to ride 35 years ago 15 minutes into the game.

Not sure why the clubs the decision to put on coach travel for away games was so heavily criticised whilst Liverpool's price reduction of £2 per game was celebrated.

The barrier to most people going to away games isn't £2 on the ticket price it's the £50+ train fare to anywhere outside of London.

Spurs probably could do a lot more to help the away fans........but Liverpool's choice is the laziest possibly way of using the £200k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom