#05 - Townsend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week Flav and Thelonious are joined by Troy Townsend (father of Andros), FourFourTwo's James Maw and regular guest of The Fighting Cock, Rob White. We discuss the meteoric rise of Andros Townsend, the transfer window that was and The North London derby, Windy also drops his weekly dose of knowledge on all things yoofy.

Love the shirt

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Are the levels a bit low, gents? I had to crank my speakers after listening to Football Weekly (blatant). Or is the dynamic range in place because there's screaming later on?

it's only for the first few minutes, the dynamic range is in place because we're using a different device now.

Quality pod. It's interesting listening to Troy's worrying about the number of British players, since it makes an interesting bedfellow with his work on Kick It Out, but maybe I'm overreading.

Surprised Rob didn't correct @ Drewinho Drewinho to "Drewinhao" :adelol:

great episode lads, Townsends dad sounds like a top geezer

keep up the good work and don't listen to tha

winkersmsu9.gif

Not so interesting side note, on the topic of just adding an 'inho' to your name...

Some Sikh family friends have, in lines with tradition, added 'jeet' or 'preet' to their son's last names. So there's a pair of brothers called Ryanjeet and Davepreet.

Obviously gets shortened to the English version so they can fit in...but ridiculous.

Great episode guys. Really enjoyed the insight into why Troy thought the current U21 setup was better for emerging talent that the old reserves system. Brilliant for you to be able to get him back on again so soon. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom