#04 - Lamela's Got Legs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why does WindyCOYS WindyCOYS , that's COYS for Come On You Spurs™ hate branding, everyone knows little things like having a memorable catchphrase, or consistently signing off your communiques with the same motto or jingle can help you maximize the strength of your personal brand identity, actually I think WindyCOYS WindyCOYS , that's COYS for Come On You Spurs™ should look into that

Why does WindyCOYS WindyCOYS , that's COYS for Come On You Spurs™ hate branding, everyone knows little things like having a memorable catchphrase, or consistently signing off your communiques with the same motto or jingle can help you maximize the strength of your personal brand identity, actually I think WindyCOYS WindyCOYS , that's COYS for Come On You Spurs™ should look into that
if he got rid of it, you would need to move into a safe house for even suggesting it.

Good morning to one and all, this is my first posting on TFC. Has anyone seen our new buy in action, I have heard he is big and a bit of a bruiser, which I think is just what we lack. Even QPR showed our fraility in the air at the back, and do you think the beast and lenny will go
COYS Bob

YES! I love the ones with WindyCOYS WindyCOYS on the best!

Windy, I've got a tip that might help with the dreaded office "happy birthday" singing.

Start in the lowest key you can and launch into the "happy" with a rising pitch until you hit the same key as everyone else. No-one is likely to notice and if they do, it easily passes as a particularly enthusiastic, hearty rendition.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to invest in Autotune or change jobs .

Hope this helps.

Great podcast again guys. Re: the wifi thing, I would like to be able to use it at half time to check scores etc but agree it's nice to be off the grid for a couple of hours and immerse yourself in the day.

However, considering how often I've heard you guys mention great videos of goal celebrations in the crowd and even used clips of these and funny chants recorded on phones on the show, the argument sounded a bit hypocritical. I think Flav Flav mentioned these towards the end but it kind of killed your point.

Completely agree though that anyone with an iPad at football who hasn't come straight from work should be hoofed in the nuts.

I can't believe hasnt been mentioned on the forum anywhere else yet but that Lethal Bizzle ruined that 50 yrs of Match of the Day show with that gobshite version of the theme.

The producers to be fair are to blame, they spent a chunk of the programme going on about how iconic the music is and when it changed there were complaints, only to then follow it with some gooner prick making a terrible version!! so they set themselves up there, bit stupid

Great podcast again guys. Re: the wifi thing, I would like to be able to use it at half time to check scores etc but agree it's nice to be off the grid for a couple of hours and immerse yourself in the day.

However, considering how often I've heard you guys mention great videos of goal celebrations in the crowd and even used clips of these and funny chants recorded on phones on the show, the argument sounded a bit hypocritical. I think Flav Flav mentioned these towards the end but it kind of killed your point.

Completely agree though that anyone with an iPad at football who hasn't come straight from work should be hoofed in the nuts.

FUCK YOU FIGHT ME

Back
Top Bottom