πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ England vs USA - Friday, 7pm, ITV πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

Okay, so we're dead...
It'll make a refreshing change to watch a game where we're all on the same side, all pulling together and all rooting for

ENGLAND!

flag-of-england-4.gif

Man for man we're considerably better than they are. I don't think they have a single player that would get into our 11. That's not to say I don't like a fair few of their players though. I quite like the two Leeds boys they signed in the summer. Pulisic is a quality player on his day and exactly the type of forward that could give Stones and Maguire kittens if he plays well. They also seem to have a really decent record against us too for whatever reason. I really wouldn't be surprised if it finished 1-1.

I just hope they don't unleash Freddy Adu...

Don’t care how you spin it, it will be embarrassing for England to not win this game. We are young, inexperienced and managed by a poor man’s Southgate.

We haven't beat you in tournament football when you've had worse teams in the past. If Saudi can topple Argentina and Japan beat Germany, you're capable of getting something against us.

We haven't beat you in tournament football when you've had worse teams in the past. If Saudi can topple Argentina and Japan beat Germany, you're capable of getting something against us.
But your team is better this season then in previous years. You are top three favorites to win it all.

But your team is better this season then in previous years. You are top three favorites to win it all.

When we play a good side it will come down to who's forwards perform the best on the day/night. Even Iran scored twice against us and could have had another. I wouldn't swap our forward players for any other sides, including Brazil, but when Stones is your best centre-back (he's a good player but not someone that should be your automatic first choice game after game) you're just asking for trouble.

When we play a good side it will come down to who's forwards perform the best on the day/night. Even Iran scored twice against us and could have had another. I wouldn't swap our forward players for any other sides, including Brazil, but when Stones is your best centre-back (he's a good player but not someone that should be your automatic first choice game after game) you're just asking for trouble.
I wouldn’t trust your CBs against a good forward either but I’m not sold on our forwards or build up play around the box. If we had a better striker or better crossing, we would have beat Wales.

Weah is good, Pulisic is good for us but a main striker is still lacking. If our manager wasn’t an idiot and played Gio Reyna, I’d be more confident.

Not entering into cunt offs. I’d like England and Wales to qualify from this group so I’m hoping for an England masterclass tomorrow and a big win.
Unlike some, I like America & Americans in the main.
But for this Black Friday, I hope the USA don’t end up with some bargain basement England performance.
Sorry to you Americans on here but I hope England wipe the floor with you later on

Back
Top Bottom