πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ England v Iran 1pm ko BBC 1 πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yea or no ?

• Yea

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Both

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Numberwang

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
Beating a top 20 ranked fifa nation.. by four clear goals... Bloody decent result... And great start to the tournament. Thought the ref was shit...and dier at LHS CB !!!! Ffs courting disaster against a better team.. does Southgate go the fuc around with his eyes closed, i'de think he'd have a left footed CB somewhere....even if Maguire gets bac... Not sure about the protocol after a concussion....but anyways someone with a Little guile on the ball will turn Maguire,,, as they will dier... But anyways... Great result...

Last edited:
It’s funny how you have a huge chip on your shoulder about England being racist, homophobic etc

Have you taken a look outside your window today?

Scotland is about as diverse as a box of Rice Krispies

Maybe point your finger at yourself before making things up about other countries
He's too busy looking at his wallchart trying to find the Scottish fixtures.......

So no statement from Kane or Southgate then. Poor show. Hollow cunts
Asian Jealousy GIF

Another classic howler from you πŸ˜†

Well no.

I was going off the fact that Southgate was going to stick to the failed 8 2 he had been using for 2 years

The fact that he'd switched it to what he should have done and employed the world's longest rope a dope in history was fantastic.

It tricked all the managers that will have practised and set up to what they assumed Southgate would have played. It tricked a football genius like me too.

Well done Gareth!

Well no.

I was going off the fact that Southgate was going to stick to the failed 8 2 he had been using for 2 years

The fact that he'd switched it to what he should have done and employed the world's longest rope a dope in history was fantastic.

It tricked all the managers that will have practised and set up to what they assumed Southgate would have played. It tricked a football genius like me too.

Well done Gareth!

Apart from the fact that he used the exact same formations in the group games in the Euro's and all the qualifying matches and the Nation League matches, apart from that excellent observation as per usual. :nunothumb:

Apart from the fact that he used the exact same formations in the group games in the Euro's and all the qualifying matches and the Nation League matches, apart from that excellent observation as per usual. :nunothumb:

No he didn't.

You're a levy fuck boi. Why am I not surprised you see things through retarded tinted spectacles.

No he didn't.

You're a levy fuck boi. Why am I not surprised you see things through retarded tinted spectacles.

Vast majority of matches he played with a 4, either 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3

Do your research.

Also 'fuck boi' - seriously :contefacepalm2:

Back
Top Bottom