****🇳🇱 Greedy cup hoarding Gauls v the Mighty Morocco 🇲🇦 **** some day soon .. who gives a fuck

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you are mistaken.

Turns out we won last night - or at least that won't stop Tottenham taking your money for a semi final screening at the stadium.

BOOK NOW!!

thfc.jpg

Neutrals will rightly be behind Morocco. If Morocco d’obit, they won’t just have won… they’ll have won with the hardest run of games ever.

If we win, we’ll be the first European team to retain the World Cup. Regardless of what happens now, we’re the best national side of the past 25 years. If we get tot the final it’ll be 4 out of 7 World Cup finals. If we win it’ll be 3/7 won.

Perhaps the most ridiculous thing is that next World Cup we will almost certainly be better than we are now.

Looking at outfield talent that’s 25 or younger now…

————————Maignan

Simakan - Saliba - Upamecano - Hernández

—————Tchouameni - Camavinga

Dembele————-Nkunku——————Mbappe

————————kolo Muani

Looking at talent that’s 17-23 and already playing regularly in a top 5 league… I’d expect about half of these to have a very high ceiling…

Obvious ones like Fofana and Badiashile but also Lukeba and Nianzou have very high ceilings at centreback

Truffert at left back.

Pierre kalulu and Malo Gusto at right back.

Fofana and K. Thuram as 6/8

Olise somewhere in midfield

Tel across the forward line

Moussa diaby off the wing

Rutter as a forward.

There is no sign of our strength diminishing. We produce extremely technically accomplished players who are tactically and mentally top class.

My genuine hope is for England and France to be in some legendary games over the next decade. England have some top class talent too. Everyone in France is raving about Bellingham (him and Musiala were my favourite players to watch this tournament - I’m so glad Musiala didn’t choose England!).. Him and Rice will be your CM for a decade. A bit like Gavi and Pedri. Or Tchouameni and Camavinga (once he settles at Real Madrid). England also have Saka and Foden which is world class young talent. It won’t take much for England to start winning things.

Morocco better hope the French are a bit low on cash after the England game, otherwise they'll have to play vs 12 men like we did.
Our economy has done significantly better than you since brexit and through Covid. Try electing people who aren’t complete fuckwits. You might be able to buy a few tournaments that way ;)

Our economy has done significantly better than you since brexit and through Covid. Try electing people who aren’t complete fuckwits. You might be able to buy a few tournaments that way ;)

When we self sabotaged but you still have a lower GDP

RIP

You'd think with all that 'talent' we'd see more than sitting back & relying on cheating officials to win games, but ah well.

When we self sabotaged but you still have a lower GDP

RIP

You'd think with all that 'talent' we'd see more than sitting back & relying on cheating officials to win games, but ah well.
The cheating referee angle really is a sad little reflection of how you’re feeling. I’m sorry for you.

The cheating referee angle really is a sad little reflection of how you’re feeling. I’m sorry for you.
The ref didnt cheat he was just incompetent. I blame Fifa there's never any thought when appointing referees for certain games. A european ref would have been a better choice, (obviously not English or French), Same as the incompetent Spaniard who did the Arg v Hol match.

Neutrals will rightly be behind Morocco. If Morocco d’obit, they won’t just have won… they’ll have won with the hardest run of games ever.

If we win, we’ll be the first European team to retain the World Cup. Regardless of what happens now, we’re the best national side of the past 25 years. If we get tot the final it’ll be 4 out of 7 World Cup finals. If we win it’ll be 3/7 won.

Perhaps the most ridiculous thing is that next World Cup we will almost certainly be better than we are now.

Looking at outfield talent that’s 25 or younger now…

————————Maignan

Simakan - Saliba - Upamecano - Hernández

—————Tchouameni - Camavinga

Dembele————-Nkunku——————Mbappe

————————kolo Muani

Looking at talent that’s 17-23 and already playing regularly in a top 5 league… I’d expect about half of these to have a very high ceiling…

Obvious ones like Fofana and Badiashile but also Lukeba and Nianzou have very high ceilings at centreback

Truffert at left back.

Pierre kalulu and Malo Gusto at right back.

Fofana and K. Thuram as 6/8

Olise somewhere in midfield

Tel across the forward line

Moussa diaby off the wing

Rutter as a forward.

There is no sign of our strength diminishing. We produce extremely technically accomplished players who are tactically and mentally top class.

My genuine hope is for England and France to be in some legendary games over the next decade. England have some top class talent too. Everyone in France is raving about Bellingham (him and Musiala were my favourite players to watch this tournament - I’m so glad Musiala didn’t choose England!).. Him and Rice will be your CM for a decade. A bit like Gavi and Pedri. Or Tchouameni and Camavinga (once he settles at Real Madrid). England also have Saka and Foden which is world class young talent. It won’t take much for England to start winning things.
tanguy ndombele sport GIF by Equipe de France de Football

Is also 25 years-old.

Sorry, are people actually going to watch this crap?

England is out, the world cup is over.

Back
Top Bottom