🇮🇪 🇲🇽 🇨🇮 Italy v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏳️‍🌈🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 C4 now

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got it working, fraudulent name, address and date of birth. Cheers mate!

Proper internet anarchist me!

1-Citizen-Smith-Alamy.jpg
Result!

So it was a good performance from England then? I missed it all...

Good first half.... 2nd half a right old mess.... Gary showing the usual signs of not reacting; but they dug in well once Shaw got sent off.
Cheers, might watch a bit of the first half then.

A small moment that I loved beyond words...

Harry crawling back onto the pitch in slow motion, the wind completely knocked out of him, to delay the Italy corner.

What a captain. Hero, legend. We're blessed to have him.

He is mate, done his best and when you think where we have come from under Mclaren Eriksen clown car he deserves respect. ...but he can't manage a game he is very reactivate and plays favorites. We have better players than he is picking.
Like who exactly?

England are where they should be, until we have more players playing regularly in the PL and other top leagues I'm not sure what more we can expect.

We'll be talked about as a potential winner next summer but we'll need a lot of luck with the draw to go far.

Too many foreign players, managers and owners in English football, none of which give a shit about our national team.

Just coincidence that England were woeful in the second half, as that was when I turned over to watch???
Sorry Shame GIF by reactionseditor

What I did like was the obvious affection that the rest of the players have for Harry, they all looked genuinely happy for him on getting the record.
What I didn't like was the treatment that H got from the Italians and not much protection from the ref.

Back
Top Bottom