Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's really not hard , maybe he thinks he is but a proper hardman like Roy Keane would have made mincemeat out of Lamela , it's one of the myths of this thread another one is Lamela would make a great central midfielder.

I'd just like to see him be more aggressive when he's on the ball and played more for his offensive qualities than his defensive and score more goals , his performance against Fulham is how he should always try and play.

Mate footballs gone from head bandages to headbands in the space of a decade. Today's hard ain't what yesterday's is that's for sure.

Roy Keane was a different breed. He'd have chewed up & spat out most who play the game today. What a bloke to have in our ranks when you're chasing a bit of glory he must have been

As I've said before, he's a good player to bring on in a game when we're ahead or the opposition is actively looking to score. If you look back at his best moments, they're largely in the second half and often when we're ahead, because the game becomes stretched, the opposition push further up the pitch and this creates the time and space he needs.

The occasions when he's been the man to make the difference in the first half and get us ahead are pretty rare. It's generally Dele, Kane, Eriksen or Son, or crosses from full backs.

Mate footballs gone from head bandages to headbands in the space of a decade. Today's hard ain't what yesterday's is that's for sure.

Roy Keane was a different breed. He'd have chewed up & spat out most who play the game today. What a bloke to have in our ranks when you're chasing a bit of glory he must have been

You're quite right , but to describe Lamela as hard is quite a stretch for me in any era , he's certainly feisty but let's face it he's about as hard as cottage cheese.

He's a hard bastard. Got a bit of an angry streak about him, which I love. I know he has really passionate defenders in this forum. He's been really impressive with his closing down, chasing defenders and the odd spectacular pass/goal, but he's not been consistent mainly due to injuries disrupting his season.

I still feel we haven't seen the best of him yet and that run against Fulham was something that shows what he is capable of. More of this and no injuries, and he's just the type of player we are so desperately missing. Someone who gets the ball and drives the team forward!

He's really not hard , maybe he thinks he is but a proper hardman like Roy Keane would have made mincemeat out of Lamela , it's one of the myths of this thread another one is Lamela would make a great central midfielder.

I'd just like to see him be more aggressive when he's on the ball and played more for his offensive qualities than his defensive and score more goals , his performance against Fulham is how he should always try and play.

You're quite right , but to describe Lamela as hard is quite a stretch for me in any era , he's certainly feisty but let's face it he's about as hard as cottage cheese.

Our hardest player at the moment has to be Sanchez. Bloke runs around clattering players like a maniac. So much aggression
All this hard talk...
:lamelaaghh:
:ledleylick:

Also, throwback to one of football's most devastating moments.

9b947b69872c9890da4c86c2ebdbae5e.gif

Andros questioning his life, his career and his will to live after the nutmeg.

Anyone tackling Sergio Ramos and not giving a fuck is good enough for me.

Oh... and kicking that cunt Chiellini in the chest too.

PMSL, never seen that Chiellini video before, boy if there are 2 defenders who deserve a little roughing up, I challenge anyone to come up with a better duo than Ramos and Chiellini.

The Hoover is a wee fannybag and an embarrassment to his family. He must perform like he did against Fulham for the remainder of the season or he will continue to be an overpaid waster, in my eyes. Last chance, Hoovs, last chance

Back
Top Bottom