Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am so excited to see this guy playing football again.

Although I do hope people don't expect him to come back and be straight back to his best, can see him becoming the pantomime villain again for a while as he is coming back to full fitness.

For anyone unfortunate enough to have seen Justice League...

KmAe57W.jpg

20 mins off the bench from him is what im hoping for. Be good to have his all action style back, alright some times it doesnt come off but id rather be entertained than not

I hope no one is expecting too much from him. It has been too long for him to come back in form. Lets hope he gets through how many minutes he may get unscathed and back to form in the New year.

I've seen it, didn't think it was that bad actually. Like the group dynamics and Wonder Woman remains searingly hot.

The villain was weak and the plot wasn't the greatest.

As for Erik, love him. Rate him very highly. For me he embodies what Poch is all about and I think he can play a big part in our season.
I had a lot of problems with it, and the effects are often very poor for something so expensive, but it's a borderline miracle that a coherent-ish film came out of the production troubles.

At the very least, it's probably worth it for:

Finally getting a modern version of Superman right. Holy crap is he better and more lighthearted by the end of this film than in Man of Steel and BvS.

Very excited to have Lamela back. Possibly too excited. As Poch says, we have to lower our expectations for his initial returning performances (not unlike my expectations for Justice League!)

Lamela is the last thing we need. Poch already puts out the slowest outfield spine in top 6 history: Eriksen/Winks/Alli/Dembele/Dier/Llorente are so collectively slow. And Lamela is slower than most of them.

Like I said last season, Poch’s only issue is he can’t spot that pace = the reason he’s spinning our wheels.

He’s completely oblivious to it. Signing Llorente and wanting to re-sign Siggy is proof enough.

While you all blame players, you should be applauding them. It’s amazing how good they have done with stupid tactics. I predicted way more injuries because I knew Poch would push them after results faltered as he’s not the brightest manager. He thinks hard work can break the laws of physics?

It’s a gestalt nightmare. Poch is bunching the slowest players in the league, on the second largest pitch in the prem, in the fastest league in the world?

Add Lamela and it will get even worse.

Our players are brilliant. I feel terrible for them. I hope Poch does not put Lamela next to Eriksen and Winks etc. His confidence is trashed as it is. He like Eriksen needs pace and power around him to thrive.

Lamela is the last thing we need. Poch already puts out the slowest outfield spine in top 6 history: Eriksen/Winks/Alli/Dembele/Dier/Llorente are so collectively slow. And Lamela is slower than most of them.

Like I said last season, Poch’s only issue is he can’t spot that pace = the reason he’s spinning our wheels.

He’s completely oblivious to it. Signing Llorente and wanting to re-sign Siggy is proof enough.

While you all blame players, you should be applauding them. It’s amazing how good they have done with stupid tactics. I predicted way more injuries because I knew Poch would push them after results faltered as he’s not the brightest manager. He thinks hard work can break the laws of physics?

It’s a gestalt nightmare. Poch is bunching the slowest players in the league, on the second largest pitch in the prem, in the fastest league in the world?

Add Lamela and it will get even worse.

Our players are brilliant. I feel terrible for them. I hope Poch does not put Lemele next to Eriksen and Winks etc. His confidence is trashed as it is. He like Eriksen needs pace and power around him to thrive.

Sounds like we're really missing out not having you as the gaffer. :llorishuh:

Back
Top Bottom