Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the sort of chat I look forward to once the season has ended. It's certainly leading to some intriguing debate. My main point is that I wish I could set up a Council. You get paid £200 per month by every resident and all you do is collect bins once a fortnight. Genius.

You pay £200 a month for collection....

what.gif

Can anyone who has watched Argentina games in Copa confirm that Lamela is playing on the left for Argentina. From the combined 2mins of clips I have seen it would appear that he is on the left. Ta.

That kit!

I like the fact that Messi was the first to run up and congratulate him... imagine Ronaldo doing that!

Maybe he was having a cheeky word about playing together next season... IN NORTH LONDON... !!!

Although I imagine Messi's next destination will be determined by more pressing financial issues...
Monaco or Young Boys... I hear the tax breaks are exceptional over there!

Can anyone who has watched Argentina games in Copa confirm that Lamela is playing on the left for Argentina. From the combined 2mins of clips I have seen it would appear that he is on the left. Ta.

I've been watching the games and has been on left and is growing into the Argentina team much like he grew into ours. Years on the sidelines he has the confidence now to be himself and contribute. He is loving it and yes will be better for it next year

He adds that bite, much like Tevez gave them before being able to defend from front is nice bonus for argies

Well chuffed for him, he's achieved this success through perseverance and sheer hard work, and he'll come back to us full of confidence next season. If he stays fit and healthy he could be a key player for us next year.

This is the sort of chat I look forward to once the season has ended. It's certainly leading to some intriguing debate. My main point is that I wish I could set up a Council. You get paid £200 per month by every resident and all you do is collect bins once a fortnight. Genius.

A bit like the service/maintenance charge on apartment blocks/flats - 3-5K a year from every resident just to cut the grass occasionally and change a few light bulbs. Ker-ching!

A bit like the service/maintenance charge on apartment blocks/flats - 3-5K a year from every resident just to cut the grass occasionally and change a few light bulbs. Ker-ching!
Indeed. I'm going to encourage my kids into one of these shadow enterprises. Buildings management is a piece of piss. I live in a very small 8-unit development and the 'company' gets ~£20k to do SFA. I'd happily run a few of those. You can do it from home too.

He's stayed mostly on the left. The first game he roamed much more but with Messi on, he's stayed left more.

That kit!

I like the fact that Messi was the first to run up and congratulate him... imagine Ronaldo doing that!

Maybe he was having a cheeky word about playing together next season... IN NORTH LONDON... !!!

Although I imagine Messi's next destination will be determined by more pressing financial issues...
Monaco or Young Boys... I hear the tax breaks are exceptional over there!
My favourite top too, although worn with their black shorts doesn't look half as good with white shorts. A beauty.
Somewhat anoyingly I have in the main always liked the Germany kit, just need to keep these preferences quite or else risk the calls of traitor.

After watching a compilation video of Lamela's season it's made me realise how much I love the guy. He is Spurs through and through. Since his first season he's come on leaps and bounds. His strength and desire to track back is second to none. His passing and vision is incredible and makes so much space for others.

After watching a compilation video of Lamela's season it's made me realise how much I love the guy. He is Spurs through and through. Since his first season he's come on leaps and bounds. His strength and desire to track back is second to none. His passing and vision is incredible and makes so much space for others.
I've been trying to say this for ages, but you did it way way better. I completely agree. Some of the passes he makes are absolute gems. Sometimes a makes a smart lil lob over a player into the box, but unfortunately the other players don't notice it in time. Hopefully as he gets better he will gain his teammates trust in terms of creating chances and running into space for him.

Back
Top Bottom