Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Says the man that starts his sentence with a lowercase letter and no punctuation. There is a time and a place when I care about the quality of my writing. When I'm pointing out a terrible tattoo on TFC forum is certainly not one of those times.
200.gif
Let it go?

I think he's leaving unfortunately. He does love this club it's evident through his social media, however if he's homesick then he's homesick.

Oh so the doommongers who said he weren't there on Sunday, obviously wants nothing to do with our club, is off blah, blah, blah Barcelona, blah blah blah Italy, blah blah can eat some pie.

Oh so the doommongers who said he weren't there on Sunday, obviously wants nothing to do with our club, is off blah, blah, blah Barcelona, blah blah blah Italy, blah blah can eat some pie.
"he plays on the left, he plays on the left".

Year after year, after year arm the experts on body language, training guru's, doctors and surgeons, football managers all know better. Every year egg streaming off the faces.

Have missed his Aggression this season imo, hope he's all well and good for next.

We really haven't, we're a far better team without him - go and watch Bournemouth and WBA away and compare it with the last two games and you'll find this to be true.

I expect confirmation from either him or the club pretty soon that his time here is up. A loan with option to buy somewhere in Italy is most likely.

Back
Top Bottom