The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking heartbreaking. Again having no fucking striker to call on when chasing a game has cost us. That's the most infuriating thing about it. To lose to west ham anytime is bad enough. To lose when we had the chance to go top is fucking unbearable

We lost the midfield battle. They were so fucking tight to us all night as soon as we got into their half. It got very, very scrappy because they made it so primarily, and secondly because we weren't able to play our way out of the press. How you come away from that match concluding the problem was no striker on the bench is way, way, way, way, way beyond me!

Always worried about this game, hard to say but Hammers are a tough team now and we where missing/resting players. In many ways the Hammers are one of the hardest teams we could play, compact and rivals who treat the game like a cup final at home.

Hopefully with Walker, Rose, Alli (playing 90 mins) and Dembele back for the weekend we should be stronger. Also apparently Cech might be out for Woolwich.

We must accept we were poor 1st half- Bilic got it spot on (raining a a shite pitch didnt help). 2nd half we looked to be the better team but they turned it into a scrap. We didnt flow because they put a stop to it. Was it me or was the ball in the air alot? Top four , only LC picked up a point, thats how it goes.Maybe it was a good thing, going top now might have place too much preasure on us. 30 points to play, starting with Woolwich. COYS.

Cech pulled his hamstring if that makes any of ye feel better

Cech missing the game is massive.
He'll play... and if he doesn't Ospina will somehow have one of 'those'games....
I hope I'm fucking wrong.... 'cos this Spursy thing needs to die a fucking horrible death sometime soon!
Enough now with the missed opportunities... I thought tonight was supposed to make up for Lasagnebollocks... I hope it does in the long run... but for now it fucking hurts!

He'll play... and if he doesn't Ospina will somehow have one of 'those'games....
I hope I'm fucking wrong.... 'cos this Spursy thing needs to die a fucking horrible death sometime soon!
Enough now with the missed opportunities... I thought tonight was supposed to make up for Lasagnebollocks... I hope it does in the long run... but for now it fucking hurts!
Wenger has confirmed both Cech and Koscielny are out.

Cech missing the game is massive.
Cech mate.

pawns2.jpg

Just got out of that shit hole. As bad as it feels to lose to them all of the other teams flopped as well. We are still second and have an opportunity to destroy the scum on Saturday.COYS

Thought Poch was right to take Wimmer off as now he can play Saturday. We had to lose some time and 8 straight wins(if we win Saturday) would have been unlikely. Now we both need to comeback from defeats. Dembele & FB's should be fresh. Better 2nd half but cannot play as bad as that first half performance again.

Back
Top Bottom