The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's more the yellows thing. It's got to play on the player's mind too - one misplaced foot or a shit ref (in Alli's case) and that's it, you don't play in the "biggest North London Derby of all time". I suspect they'd both be fine, but fuck knows. Both of these games are going to be pretty tasty too. Would be great if Bentaleb stepped in and played a blinder.

Yes it would be great but he's a liability this season but maybe put him on for last 20 mins when we're 2-1 up to close it out as you can't fault his desire or energy levels

CcdTR_OWIAATjqa.jpg:large

The Bobby moore 1966 statue has been boarded up for safety reasons for tomorrow night..

That's one less thing I have to do tomorrow..

Not sure about that.

No you're right

This season he's been totally unreliable but I'm worrying about fatigue/injury to our 1st choice midfielders Dier, Eriksen, Alli so maybe Poch will consider a bit of rotation as, to me, the NLD is the big one so would take a draw here as long as we win on Saturday

I can't see Woolwich slipping up against Swansea or Leicester against WBA

Loving this but can sympathise with Cousin Eddie as my nerves are almost shot!

I can't find anywhere to watch the Pikey game so, after watching me pace up and down all Sunday afternoon unable to see the Swansea game, Mrs B taking me to see 'Madame Butterfly' tomorrow nite but shd get back to watch the extended highlights without knowing the score!

But Saturday is mine and the fridge full!

:pochohshit:

Boys, any pubs that will play this game? in the London area... I know it's not live on any particular channel but I'm almost certain the odd few pubs have access to all games.

Back
Top Bottom