Home to Swansea. 28-02-16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just can't believe we are going into March and we are two points off the top. And if it hadn't been for a last minute goal for Leicester we would be top of the league. Insane doesn't even begin to cover it.

Fabianski made 12 saves today to Hugo's 3. Both Keepers earned their corn today.
Best was Eriksen with 6 & 4 ( Shots/Shots on Target) then Rose 3 & 2 , Kane 7 & 3 and Alli & Chadli 4 & 1
Lloris's saves today were world class and whilst he did not have a lot of shots they were brilliant saves

Still so happy. Just proud of everybody and everything right now. Looking forward to every game and I just have that belief in our squad right now. Imagine that; Premier League Champions. Wish I could be there with you guys, singing and all that cal. :pochsmirk:

Match of the Day chances-in-highlights counter:

Swansea - 3
Spurs - 13

Credit to the BBC for displaying how dominant we actually were rather than make it look like more of an even match.

One question: did Walker actually mean to pass to Chadli for our first goal or was it a rather wide shot?!

Love the way Trippier celebrated with the team when Rose scores. Just like he was playing himself. He's been a brilliant professional since he arrived. Never lets us down when he plays and shows the same passion on the bench as he does on the pitch. What a great lad to have in the squad. Proper yid.

Back
Top Bottom