Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not making them scapegoats, but...........

Vorm - I fucking hope Hugo does not get injured, because this guy is not up to it. Ok at Swansea but this is a big step up that he cannot make.

Fazio - Again, not up to it. It seems to me that this league is too fast for him. Plus, I don't suppose his head is right bearing in mind we tried to flog him to WBA.

He threw away our best chance of a trophy. It's only a few games and we might have got lucky with the draw like we did last year. We're not going to get top four and last night was far more important than Saturday's game. It's inexcusable to put out a stronger team for Carrier Bag than the NLD. The selections should have been the other way around.

Not making them scapegoats, but...........

Vorm - I fucking hope Hugo does not get injured, because this guy is not up to it. Ok at Swansea but this is a big step up that he cannot make.

Fazio - Again, not up to it. It seems to me that this league is too fast for him. Plus, I don't suppose his head is right bearing in mind we tried to flog him to WBA.

Why was Vorm even playing, does a keeper really need resting 7 weeks into the season. Why wasnt he rested against Qarabag who are a far weaker side.

Fazio, we were trying to ship him out earlier this month, if he's not up to it blame the bloke that signed him, trained him and selected him.

Scraping 1-0 wins against teams we should we comfortable win against or even drawing to them is not doing it for me this year.Fact is we are not that good we won't go down prob won't get 5th this year.Like a floating shit that won't flush so try and win a cup or at least more game for the fans.

Would Juande Ramos be considered a better manager than Poch as he actually beat Chelsea to win the League Cup?

We should really stop using that young team excuse or tag or whatever. It just kinda of help Poch no matter if he succeed or flop. If he succeed, he is given alot of applause because it's young team. If he flop, it's also because it's a young team. It's either success or flop, can't have both at the same time.
also its poch who wants all these young players & who gets rid of older players.
its not like he is being forced to play kids.

This happens every so often here, same shit.

"We have gone backwards since Harry!"
Why?

"Because Harry had us finishing top 4!"
but Harry had Bale, Modric, prime Parker, Vdv, King etc and our rivals weren't as strong

"but Harry had us playing better football"
but Harry had Bale, Modric, prime Parker, Vdv, King etc and our rivals weren't as strong

"it doesn't matter the fact is we finished higher with Harry!"
:pochfacepalm:

It's like arguing with a religious person, logic goes out of the window.
well u dont exactly use logic when u use a cup final run as a pro. u ignore the easy draw & the fact we lost to the first good team we played.

I agree Poch fucked up yesterday but this forum is a bunch of fucking moaners and that's all they want to do. You're all so quick to call him fucking shit, but whenever he gets something right it's by fluke, where were you cunts after Palace? You're all bunch of moaning cunts and yeah ofc Poch is at fault for the players collapsing against Stoke, are you having a fucking laugh you fucking mongs
maybe your angry because u are realising poch isnt doing as well as u hoped.
but its good u are taking your anger out on a forum & not in real life.
i think u, totti etc are getting very defensive over poch.
its either he can do no wrong.
or he fucked up but u guys whinging on a forum is worse.
priorities dane. us losing to the goons is much more important than some of us whinging all the time on a forum.

but make it about forum whingers & take the attention away from poch"s big fuck up.

yeh poch did fuck up by swapping dier for nathan dyer.
but u lot just want to whinge whatever.
thats the bigger issue!!!!

I love the line about "Bale, Modric, prime Parker, Vdv, King etc"

King, was a crock, Harry managed to get him fit and playing

Bale, was a cursed kid with the physique of a sparrow who spent more time fussing with his hair that with the ball.

Modric had just arrived.

VDV wasnt even at the club when we got 4th the first time nor was parker, in fact the line up against City was:

Gomes; Kaboul, Dawson, King, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Huddlestone, Modric, Bale; Crouch, Defoe.

and the line up against young boys:
Gomes Bale Dawson Corluka King BAE Huddlestone Lennon Palacios Crouch Defoe
Tottenham
Yeah look at all those worldy stars...

As for our rivals not being as strong, where were City Woolwich United and Liverpool when we won the double?
if it had been poch in charge when bale blossomed, we would have never heard the end of people saying how great poch is with kids.
& how he turned bale in to a star.

With this early exit in the league cup, he won't have too many excuses of rotating the team in the Europa league and anything less than a quarter-finals is considered a failure.

maybe your angry because u are realising poch isnt doing as well as u hoped.
but its good u are taking your anger out on a forum & not in real life.
i think u, totti etc are getting very defensive over poch.
its either he can do no wrong.
or he fucked up but u guys whinging on a forum is worse.
priorities dane. us losing to the goons is much more important than some of us whinging all the time on a forum.

but make it about forum whingers & take the attention away from poch"s big fuck up.

yeh poch did fuck up by swapping dier for nathan dyer.
but u lot just want to whinge whatever.
thats the bigger issue!!!!
Mate, I completely agree and you wouldn't doubt that if you read my comments about the team selection. I just think Poch is being used as a scapegoat for everything

So... that's:

Europa League 2014: Outplayed and beaten in the first knockout match
FA Cup 2014: Lost at home in the first match
League Cup 2014: Lost in the FINAL!!! (err... playing all lower league and one bottom of the table Prem club on the way)
League Cup 2015: Lost at home in the first match

:chadliblow:

So... that's:

Europa League 2014: Outplayed and beaten in the first knockout match
FA Cup 2014: Lost at home in the first match
League Cup 2014: Lost in the FINAL!!! (err... playing all lower league and one bottom of the table Prem club on the way)
League Cup 2015: Lost at home in the first match

:chadliblow:

So when was the last time we took a cup seriously then? And how did we do in other competitions or the league in those seasons? Just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom