Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ade having his medical at Villa!!!! Oh no not quite..........

6qSVaoZ.jpg

Pritchard is untested and people have suddenly jumped to the massive conclusion that all our youth product are going to be the equivalent of Kane in their respective positions.

Eriksen is not back up to Chadli, nor is he behind Chadli on the field. I have no idea what you are taking about there.
Why sign another left sided AM? So Eriksen doesnt have to play on the left side. Its called squad cover so when Chadlis form dips or he gets injured he has another player breathing his neck, like Davis did to Rose, pushing him to his best ever form.

We either sell them or use them. Not sure anyone wants to sign someone shit.

Berahino, Saleh, Mane´, Lavezzi, Moses, Miralles.........................
I'll simplify it for you.

Our current front 3 is
Chadli Eriksen Lamela
Back-up (behind) we have
Eriksen Dembele Townsend
Pritchard Carroll Lennon
__________ Alli

All of these are rotatable.

Unless we are going to sign 9 players, which is ridiculous, my point is to focus on the areas that really need strengthening. We have signed defenders (lets wait and see how they turn out), so we need a striker and a defensive midfielder

What is the point of buying moses? Neither townsend nor moses score or assist, townsend is the spues fan and one of our own. Why not keep townsend and not buy moses. That said, fuck moses, sell townsend to villa for 15m and get a good winger in.

What is the point of buying moses? Neither townsend nor moses score or assist, townsend is the spues fan and one of our own. Why not keep townsend and not buy moses. That said, fuck moses, sell townsend to villa for 15m and get a good winger in.
Moses has 1 in 4 for Nigeria and same with his first season at chelsea (over 40 games). Not amazing but better than townsend

'll simplify it for you.

Our current front 3 is
Chadli Eriksen Lamela
Back-up (behind) we have
Eriksen Dembele Townsend
Pritchard Carroll Lennon
__________ Alli

All of these are rotatable.

Pritchard, Alli, Townsend, Carroll and Lennon.

3 untried that you have never seen play, one shit and one whos pretty much done at Spurs.
If you think any those are going to get any serious game time then yes, you have truely simplified it.

Unless we are going to sign 9 players, which is ridiculous, my point is to focus on the areas that really need strengthening.

Still not sure why you keep talking about signing 9 players.

I too have focused on those areas.
Strikers
A DM
Wide men

Pritchard, Alli, Townsend, Carroll and Lennon.

3 untried that you have never seen play, one shit and one whos pretty much done at Spurs.
If you think any those are going to get any serious game time then yes, you have truely simplified it.

Still not sure why you keep talking about signing 9 players.

I too have focused on those areas.
Strikers
A DM
Wide men
If Lennon and Townsend go, which is possible, then I would agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom