Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not the greed. Greed is good.

It's the attitudes and the inflated egos. Lots of other athletes at world class levels handle themselves significantly better than most footballers, sadly.

Eh, aslong as they play well they can be as egotistical as they want. Only if they're good but. E.g Balotelli has lost all rights to be arrogant.

Eh, aslong as they play well they can be as egotistical as they want. Only if they're good but. E.g Balotelli has lost all rights to be arrogant.
That's the problem however - Sterling has quick feet and a streak of mercur in him.

But he is not Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra or just merely Bale.

That's the problem however - Sterling has quick feet and a streak of mercur in him.

But he is not Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra or just merely Bale.

But he has bags of potential and may become one of those types of players. If andros townsend pulled that kind of shit, id probably have a stroke from laughing.

2LmqxVl.gif

None of us know what really goes on in these situations. Whenever i see people complain about young players being greedy it just seems like jealousy to me. Why does anyone on here give a fuck what a liverpool player is up to anyway?

None of us know what really goes on in these situations. Whenever i see people complain about young players being greedy it just seems like jealousy to me. Why does anyone on here give a fuck what a liverpool player is up to anyway?
If you don't give a fuck about Liverpool players, why visit the thread in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom