2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I THINK mine are in row 4? Having Dad send mine down to Uni and meeting him in the ground. I'll get to Victoria about 4ish. I presume we're walking to their place from the pub?

No, Victoria to SB is definitely not a walk. Other option is leave Victoria at about 4, head to the Courtfield in Earls Court and then it's a walk from there. Just an idea

I don't think they let dogs in the ground mate.

They do in Wigan.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...es-dog-into-match-against-wigan-10094165.html

dog-twitter.jpg

I don't think they let dogs in the ground mate.
They do at QPR!

http://m.sunderlandecho.com/news/lo...derland-fan-who-took-his-dog-to-qpr-1-4091285

“For the QPR match I had my train ticket and my match ticket bought so I thought I might as well go down with Jarvis and see if we can get in,” explained Billy, a retired maintenance engineer from Shildon, County Durham.

“I told the stewards there that I couldn’t leave him on his own.

“But the QPR people were brilliant. They told me the stewards would keep an eye on him during the game, they understood I had come a long way.

I work in Victoria so am well up for meeting there. Seems most logical to go that and jump straight to Fulham Broadway from my POV.

From reading back through this thread there will be at least 30-40 alone from the forum (or brought by a forum member).
+ the 30-40 Pairsy1882 Pairsy1882 said he knows are coming, and other general fans should be quite the turn out.

Back
Top Bottom